Bought the wife her birthday Present

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
My wife has told me for about 2 years that she wanted one of these.  Well I did my research and found the perfect one.  You should have seen my wife's face when she saw this.  It was worth it.

1617611203_faef176525_b.jpg

He is a teacup Schnauzer and a very happy one at that.  The only time he makes any noise is when he can't see you anymore.  Otherwise he just wants to play or curl up on your shoulder.  It is hillarious.

Just thought I would share.

Those are some big time points you just made!
thumb_up.gif

Schnauzers are cool dogs. My wife has a miniature Schnauzer that beats up on my 100lb yellow lab.

beerchug.gif
Very cute!!! Congrats to the wife and kudos on your brownie points!
tounge.gif

Well, the truth is that work asked me to take on an assignment in San Jose that would take 10 to 12 weeks and I would not be able to come home except for every third weekend.  My wife, being the greatest person in the world, and by far the best friend that I could ever have, told me that if it would better my career, then I should go.  She did not complain or pout once.  

For her understanding and compassion, I decided that one more little doggy couldn't hurt anything.  And on a somewhat selfish note..... I don't have to train him  
laugh.gif

Needless to say, there are only 3 things that I miss
banghead.gif

1.  My wife
2.  My dogs
3.  The busa

Here is another picture.

1618502376_0c65262a91_b.jpg

1. Busa
2. Dog
3. Wife
Glad my wife is not an org member that could get me in deep trouble.

I love schnauzers they are hypo-allergenic (I'm allergic to dogs), chase mice and listen better than kids. I have 3 mini's and one of them had puppies about 7 weeks ago. So I have a total of 10 in my house now. You will not regret at all they are super smart and for the price you will be in good graces for a while.
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif
some serious cool points there bro. Now start look'n for that big ticket item for the bike lol

beerchug.gif
some serious cool points there bro.  Now start look'n for that big ticket item for the bike lol
She asked me the other day what I was planning on getting for the bike.  She also knows that I will not be around to get them myslelf, so I think I am getting some toys for Christmas.
ThumbsUp.gif

Cool I know you got major points with that one. I'm going to have to break down and
get a dog soon, the wife and 3y.o are on me about one.

Youll need this.
That is way to funny.  I have been telling Shannon (my wife) since day one that he is going to be a "tank Dog"......  She did not think that I was serious.  But as soon as this trip is over, the training begins.  I really hope he likes it.
laugh.gif

thumb_up.gif

OMG.. too many cute puppy pics!!!!
jump9.gif

I wanted a yorkie for the longest time. But I always end up with a MinPin for a lap dog. I love them too, they have NO idea they aren't 100lbs. But LOVE to cuddle. A little on the stubborn side, but aren't we all
laugh.gif

But I think next time, it's a yorkie.
cool.gif

Major pointage on the Teacup Schnauzer.. he is TOO cute!
thumb_up.gif

I sell mine for 500. Not sure on teacup I think they get more expensive the smaller the dog. Strange because I thought you sold meat by the pound.

I would knock off 50 for a member if you were asking me.

I dont know where I found the tank kennel thing, but I was shopping around for a bagster tank pad and the same retailer had the dog tank bag. Ill try to find where I found it. I think its hilarious! That dog is just too cute.

Back