The Wife On her New ride.

I got a NOS kit Ill sell ya for the thing, Two 1lb bottles should look great on that thing.

Congrats to Mrs.Revlis
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Now you just need to get her out on the track. I'll bet she'll be railing that thing through the twisties in no time.
:;
smile.gif

Thats a good lookin scooter and it looks like Mrs Revlis is learning to ride real well. Congrates and keep the rubber down.

LOL.........nice reflectors dude!!!!

Now pipe that sucker and throw a nitrous kit on it!!!!!    
laugh.gif
Well I do have a full system and a clutch kit for it allready.  Next up will be the 70cc big bore kit.  SHould go about 60MPH or so.

Gotta wait for the wife to get comfortable then I'll instal the Gummy Soft compound street tires.  Zing Zing!!
only you Rev..............only you bro!!!
thumbs-up.gif

LOL.........nice reflectors dude!!!!

Now pipe that sucker and throw a nitrous kit on it!!!!!    
laugh.gif
Well I do have a full system and a clutch kit for it allready.  Next up will be the 70cc big bore kit.  SHould go about 60MPH or so.

Gotta wait for the wife to get comfortable then I'll instal the Gummy Soft compound street tires.  Zing Zing!!
only you Rev..............only you bro!!!  
thumbs-up.gif
Here's the pipe. It's the Chrome one, shoud look pretty cool and from what I have heard it really opens up the 50cc's...

linea_ZX_big.jpg

Like I mentioned, silly fun.

Lots of other mods are possible as well. Check out ProvoScooter

Thanks for all the good thoughts folks. I've had a blast on that little scooter... although I admit that I am still a little shaky
blush.gif
But give me a break - I've never been on two wheels before this! It sure is exciting. I'm going to go for a little toodle this evening when I get off work. Hopefully I'll be commuting soon. It's fun, but I'm such a chicken that I'm still pretty trepidatious about riding it without revinated supervision
tounge.gif

Now that this first low-side is outta the way, it's time to add sliders.

A bit more practice and you'll be knee-dragging the Zuma around the corners.

beerchug.gif

Now that's a funny idea. I don't think the poor think has enough gumption to lean that far. It would be a very short-lived entertainment!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

very cool to see ya around again, Mrs. Rev...

Good to know that the job is treating you well and that you're havin fun out there! Ride on and relax a lil bit...you're doing pretty good for a first-timer on two wheels.

Good job!
cool.gif

Thanks for all the good thoughts folks.  I've had a blast on that little scooter... although I admit that I am still a little shaky
blush.gif
  But give me a break - I've never been on two wheels before this!  It sure is exciting.  I'm going to go for a little toodle this evening when I get off work.  Hopefully I'll be commuting soon.  It's fun, but I'm such a chicken that I'm still pretty trepidatious about riding it without revinated supervision
tounge.gif
This is awesome!!! Congrats! Have lots of fun! I only started a year and half ago and I know about the trepidatious thing! I got over it pretty quick.

biggrin.gif

Back