Bought a Harley

I went the other way. Had my Vicotry first then bought the Busa. Here are my daily riders
dailyriders1443X962.jpg

Congrats on the new ride
thumb_up.gif
The Road-Glide has sweet handling characteristics for a bike it's size, and it's a versatile tourer for sure!

After reading your post, I think I had better go show my Electra-Glide some love.
beerchug.gif

I love those pics man sweet bike hope she rides as good as those pics look lol j/k does sound like a sweet bike man good luck with her and ride it like it was stolen
beerchug.gif

All right I'm not the only nut to have two bikes to ride.. 2000 red and silver Busa and 2008 black on black B-King... Looks like I'm hanging in good company here...
beerchug.gif

1 is good -2 is better- 3 well you get the idea. I believe in more than 1 gun also. Different tools for different jobs.

Way to go.
I had a Harley forever and always wanted something faster than my V=Rod,
race.gif
so I got the Busa. It sure was.
It was pretty cool the way the Busa got accepted around the HOG crowd too.
They all love it, but always want me to do a burn out, or pull a wheelie......LOL
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

The Busa does get ridden the most, unless I take a girl with me.
whistling.gif

Then it is the H-D, heck it even has two seats....LOL
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

rofl.gif

thumb_up.gif

Two different animals with two different purposes! Thats why I have an 06 Road Glide and an 03 Busa! Enjoy em both!!!

HOG stands for Hayabusa Owners Group . Tell them that and see if they like you !
argue.gif

Back