Bought a Harley

forestgump

Registered
Well , I said I would never do it ...but I did it and bought a Harley Road glide, I still love my busa but it is something I had to do, when I fired it up with those screaming eagle pipes it sounded like a world war 2 airplane and I fell in love with it, maybe because Im an aircraft mechanic I dont know, but I do know , I am keeping them both, even though the wife doesnt quite know that yet......

laugh.gif
right on man. If you can have both do it
ThumbsUp.gif
congrats on the new ride! now ....where are the pics
tounge.gif

I dont have it home yet I did take some pictures of it on the cell phone, if I could figure how to download this I will try to post the pics, its really cool its black with silver grey rims and stripes. gangster whitewall tires, harmon cardon cd, cruise control,backrest and lots of extra chrome it was owned by a Harley exec, I didnt buy it brand new I guess you would call it a demo...

I dont have it home yet I did take some pictures of it on the cell phone, if I could figure how to download this I will try to post the pics, its really cool its black with silver grey rims and stripes. gangster whitewall tires, harmon cardon cd, cruise control,backrest and lots of extra chrome it was owned by a Harley exec, I didnt buy it brand new I guess you would call it a demo...
man that sounds like an awesome bike for a good deal
thumb_up.gif
cant wait to see the pics
ThumbsUp.gif

Road glid is a nice bike  
thumb_up.gif
 I am in the same boat as you, I plan on getting the dyna Street Bob, but of course i will still keep the beast.
Most of the guys i hang out with are HOG members. Sometimes I will be the only sportbike out there with them
cool.gif

Friday_Ride.jpg

Congrats! Harley makes a beautiful bike.

If you have picture messaging on your cell, all you have to do is put in your email address as the recipient and send it as a picture message to yourself. It will cost the same as a normal picture message.

The Only Bike that Most Harley Owners Respect and Like is the BUSA ! Good Choice in Bikes.
thumb_up.gif

Congrats...... I'm a duel owner '99 Busa and a 2004 Softail Duece......

Love them both but I find I ride the Busa more....

IMG_0004.JPG

Congrats on the new ride!
beerchug.gif

I wish I coulda kept my Busa when I got my HD~ The wife still has hers though, so if I ever get the jones... I'm sure she'll let me take fir ride!
cool.gif

Back