Bought a boat ... so

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey ya'll I bought a cheap broken boat 1990 Bayliner ( value allmost $0 ) and I am looking for an outboard motor a Force 90 is what was on it, It has the lower half and prop but no engine. I would probly just go ahead and change the whole thing. Allmost anything from a 70-125 HP Johnson, Merc, Force, Honda, Yamaha ... from what I am told from about 1985 up should be relatively easy to fit. So anyone got an old outboard sttin around they wanna get rid of cheap?
cool.gif

march_2008_019b.jpg

$500 Seats need replacing and the floor is rotten but it is only plywood = easy fix. I hope the switches, electric ... are good. Bad thing is I dont know nutin about boats
wowold.gif
good thing is I am willing to learn
cool.gif

I know, I know ... bottemless pit to throw $$$ at and the 2 best days of owning a boat... the day u buy it, and the day u sell it!
beerchug.gif

haha yah.. we just restored my boss's boat.. shouldnt be too bad man.. nothing a few weekends of hard work cant fix man.

$500  Seats need replacing and the floor is rotten but it is only plywood = easy fix. I hope the switches, electric ... are good. Bad thing is I dont know nutin about boats
wowold.gif
 good thing is I am willing to learn  
cool.gif

I know, I know ...  bottemless pit to throw $$$ at  and the 2 best days of owning a boat...   the day u buy it,  and the day u sell it!    
beerchug.gif
looks pretty good from the pic. The whole thing about selling it being a happy day is bunk. I sold mine and I'm still upset about it. I will get another one one of these days.

Back