I should have bought a Busa!

I'd swap a lezzy for a busa any day. Good luck Cheezy, thanks for the FZ pics and be sure to post up the beast pics when you get it.
beerchug.gif

2 Great quotes PocketRocket express " Who needs a Bit*h when you have a bike"? OR Dykes on Bikessssssss YYAAAHHAAA Send pictures!!!!

What the Motorcyclist meets Peyton Place is going on in this thread? Sorry about your wife....I think. Anyway, I went from a silver '02 FZ1 to my Busa. I don't agree with the prior statement about the FZ1 handling better than the Busa, especially at speed. That said, the FZ1 is a great bike and for just tooling around town, it can't be beat. Ivan's Jet Kit and a Leo Vinci exhaust had my FZ running much better than stock. Combine that with swapping the rear sprocket for a +1 or +2 and you'll be impressed. When you can, get the Busa. All around, it's the best bike I've ever owned. Enjoy you new found freedom, too
smile.gif

Ya -- i liked the fizzy a lot and got to ride one for a day. It was what made me dump my cruiser and go back to sportbikes. It was on my short list as was the fj , but the pull of the busa was just too strong -- had mine a bit over a year and if there is a better bike my butt hasn't been on it

I looked hard at ALL of the big cc sport/sport touring bikes before I made my decision back in May. Six months and 11k miles later, I stand by my decision even more today. It's almost comical to go back and look at the choices I passed on. To think that I had ever considered any of these as a potential candidate is a joke. I ride my bike every day, and could not see myself on anything else. The Busa is just that good!!!

Was in a Kawa shop yesterday looking for help on a visor issue, and spent 30 minutes going over a ZX14. I've looked at this bike many times, but still trying to figure out why they did some of the things they did. Exposed hoses that could have easily been hidden. A faring design that leaves much to be desired. No splash guard behind the front wheel to protect the exhaust primary's from the road. No steering damper that I was able to find. They forgot to upgrade the clutch and front brake reservoir.
The only thing it had going for it was stock wave rotors and a nifty cover for the rear seat delete. Not sure where you're located, but a new ZX14 out the door is $600-$800 more than the Busa is here in Houston.

We're maybe 7 months from seeing the new '08. I'd start looking for a dealer and get your name on a list. Deal with the manager who has the authority to accept an order based on future stock.

Good luck!

(Warputer @ Sep. 16 2006,10:31) Welcome Cheesy !   I stay in the dog house , no biggie , except the fleas .  
wow.gif
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

dayum, you mean that there are other houses than the doghouse?

Back