My Name is Danksy, and I have a problem...

Trajon2k our cars have LEAF SPRINGS ON THE BACK!!!!

WHAT THE HELL, kind of $50,0000 car comes with LEAF SPRINGS?!?!

I still love it though.

Corvette leaf spring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't know how much you like Wikipedia but this explains why. They aren't mounted traditionally like on a truck. They are mounted sideways to spread the load across the suspension. Mines a C4 so its a little different than yours.

They are still leaf springs hahah

But then again I didn't buy it for a cush ride, something called the "smile factor" ended up sealing the deal.
:laugh:

What's the problem ??? ? If you can afford the Porsche, you can keep ALL your toys :thumbsup:

I actually bought the vette on a day it was snowing, needless to say I got a good deal.

Trajon2k our cars have LEAF SPRINGS ON THE BACK!!!!

WHAT THE HELL, kind of $50,0000 car comes with LEAF SPRINGS?!?!

I still love it though.

Corvettes do NOT have traditional leaf springs. They use a lever style spring mounted to the differential and spanning out to the wheels individually, maintaining independent suspension.

If you are really that displeased call Phatt Racing and get the full Coil-Over kit and swaybars.

Here is a temporary fix to the problem.

You will need to have a couple of good friends (I am sure most of us on here would volunteer to help out), and a good video recorder.

Buy them all, take us, (I meant to say the toys and your Friends) to a Saturday and let go to the Drag strip and a Road course. We (I meant to say you and your friends) drive and race them all day long (on both courses) everyone continually swaps vehicles and you keep the fastest and sell the rest.

your a speed junkie, time for an intervention. since we are all family here, we will need you to turn over all your toys to us for a month. after said month, you shouldn't need these materialistic things anymore and we your family will properly dispose these items for you. problem solved, whats your address? and leave the keys in your vehicles.:whistle:

your a speed junkie, time for an intervention. since we are all family here, we will need you to turn over all your toys to us for a month. after said month, you shouldn't need these materialistic things anymore and we your family will properly dispose these items for you. problem solved, whats your address? and leave the keys in your vehicles.:whistle:

almost forgot, buy the 2000 Porsche 996 911 first, then the intervention.

I know they aren't traditional leaf springs, its just funny to say.

996's ride about, a solid BILLION times smoother than a Corvette, but will murder through the corners.

996's engines are SOO far back, slides really quick.

Is anyone else here this young and dumb or?

dude....enjoy being spoiled while ya can!! been there done that....911 on my 16th birthday....dont kill yourself on the bike!

Back