Bottled it

kod3001

Registered
I couldn't do it. I couldn't sell it. Decisions decisions. Speaking to the wife tonight... I said, I'm having second thoughts about selling the bike.

So why are you selling it then she says. Life is too short she says. Keep it then she says.

I'm a muppet me thinks. I run downstairs, end auction on ebay early (despite 3 bids already), pic attached. See what it says at the top of the auction pic below.

So, sorry folks, you'll just have to put up with me a bit longer.

bus.jpg

Good on ya kod!!!! Just get a storage shed to keep it in until the weather lets up.

Glad you wandered back into the fold. Now stop all that crazy talk about selling the BUSA, ya crazy dude!!

Besides, we know you never really meant it!

Glad you wandered back into the fold. Now stop all that crazy talk about selling the BUSA, ya crazy dude!!

Besides, we know you never really meant it!
I must make a promise to myself, that the only time I'll sell it now, is if the '07 is better. Sorry to blight you with my indecisions
smile.gif

thanks Gunnybusa
smile.gif

I'm gonna go give the bike a wax and polish in the morning. Let it know its still loved.

<!--EDIT|kod3001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136588952 -->

Never sell a bike unless yer sellin to upgrade.Outherwise ya usally end up regreting it.good choice

so what was it up to with that mileage?

gives us all a better idea of what they are worth.

so what was it up to with that mileage?

gives us all a better idea of what they are worth.
The guy before me had gone across Europe to the Nurburgring race track in Germany, and a couple of other tours.

I bought it with about 17000 in March '05 and had a few trips down to London. Quite high mileage I suppose, but it still looks good, and still runs good.

They go for around £5000 - £5500 - whats that about $8000-$9000.

Back