I hate ebay!

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I had an auction going for my PS2 and 46 games both ps2 and ps1... The legitamate bidding hit 350... when this f'ing scammer bid it to 355 and ebay pulled the listing because of unauthorized account activity. Which I notified them of.

Needless to say I am p'od.

I only posted it there because I thought our auction site was going away...

Any interest if posted on our auction site and is it staying I would rather sell it here and give money to the site.
E

Sorry about the mess
sad.gif
Hubby's all over Ebay and knock on wood, we've not had any horror stories yet...

I'd love the systems if we hadn't purchaed the new Nintendo Wii for the boys for Christmas
sad.gif

sad.gif

its a never ending saga with fleabay. they have took and deleted auctions before from me.
it is the scammers that need to be boiled in flea dip

(thepushercg @ Dec. 13 2006,09:28) its a never ending saga with fleabay. they have took deleted auctions before from me.
Well said!

(thepushercg @ Dec. 13 2006,09:28) its a never ending saga with fleabay. they have took and deleted auctions before from me.
yup, then run down a 65 foot razorblade into a pool full of salt water and then drug down a 100 yard strecth of sandpaper naked while chewing on a mouth full of thumbtacks and being forced to listen to Justin Timberlake's new CD.
super.gif

I guess I'm not much of an EBayer ... why did they pull your auction? If you weren't scamming couldn't they just retract the scam bid?

(NightCrawler @ Dec. 14 2006,23:44) I guess I'm not much of an EBayer ... why did they pull your auction? If you weren't scamming couldn't they just retract the scam bid?
They tko'd it because a nigerian scammer sniped the bid at the last minute... I couldn't cancel his bid because the auction closed. Once the auction closes Ebay pretty much could give a rat's ass. I had to file an unwanted bidder incident... To get my fee's back... they then discovered that the account was highjacked( which I told them) I almost gave the account some serious negative feedback for allowing it to be stolen. I forgot to block international bidders that was my mistake.

(jessup @ Dec. 15 2006,08:17) I forgot to block international bidders that was my mistake.
I don't allow bids outside the US, unless I open it only to Canada on a specifice item. You should have offered it to the 2nd or 3rd highest bidder as a second chance offer as soon as the auction closed.

I was worried about getting hit with a seller non performance and just before I was going to do it they pulled the auction completly which screwed me.

You are guilty until proven innocent (and its innocent on thier terms)

I have some horror stories about paypal and feebay.
guns.gif

(heavybusa @ Dec. 15 2006,10:56) You are guilty until proven innocent (and its innocent on thier terms)

I have some horror stories about paypal and feebay.  
guns.gif
Yep been there and done that!! You the seller with funds you thought you had in paypal acc? Wrong some SOB hollering foul no matter what or how lame a claim your $ are gone!! They throw the dinged up used crap they sh!t on and send it back, upon ups sayin you got it $$ in their acc and your sunk! And we wonder how could that crazy dude go postal like that!!!  Ok i'm getting help!!!
guns.gif

rant.gif

all_coholic.gif

super.gif

guns.gif

the guy sent me a fake paypal payment email.... for 505 dollars for an item that he bid up to 355... What sucks is the guy who has the 350 bid is legitamate and lives in my area but I can't in good faith charge him 350 for an item when he hit the reserve at 220. It just wouldn't be fair. but I am left in a bind because it is worth at least 290 and he obvously thougth it was worth 350 but we got to that number through fraud. It just sucks that ebay protects everyone but the victim or only one of the victims...

Back