My ebay secret

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I have been using this for some time now and I think you guys could use it also. I didn't tell too many people, because that would just hurt my own profits. Type in what you are searching for on ebay and it gives you search results for every mis-spelling on ebay. Since the items are listed mis-spelled, nobody sees the auction unless they type it wrong in the search bar. I also am including the "Ebook" that gives you more detailed instructions on how to make money. Just don't out bid me on all the Hayabusa stuff! lol

LINK TO SEARCH FUNCTION

LINK TO EBOOK INSTRUCTIONS

Just don't forget who told you about this
wink.gif

I am about to be the high bidder on the Tobin w/ red letters on Ebay right now.

Just kidding Ranman. Too bad its not blue letters.
smile.gif

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 21 2007,13:10) I am about to be the high bidder on the Tobin w/ red letters on Ebay right now.

Just kidding Ranman.  Too bad its not blue letters.
smile.gif
I was the high bidder. Erica01green

i really want the blue also but i figured i might get it anyway

Been looking for a few days for a front. Hate spending $50 for a seat to have it tore up into another seat. I wonder if they could make a tobin out of a frame only?

(ranman @ Jan. 21 2007,13:13) i really want the blue also but i figured i might get it anyway
You may as well buy it now. They go for a lot of money ebay.

I use to sell stuff on ebay that I got from auctions and flea markets when it first started up. made some decent money. I have always thought about doing it again.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 21 2007,13:38)
SHOCKED.gif
Thats not me outbidding you Ranman.  Im not bidding on that.
I am erica01green on ebay...not sure who that mustang guy is bidding.

(BlueHaya @ Jan. 21 2007,13:43) Search out the mustang man and  
guns.gif
Lets see...he

Is a Nicky Haden fan

Owns a Vulcan 1600 and a Busa

He owns a late '80's early '90's mustang

Plays PS2

Back