Trying to make a little extra green...Ebay auction

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Need some extra dough these days.Hope I have done my research properly.Item up for bids sell for over well $600.oo US all day long.Top bid right now is 60 bucks.If I win I will blast it out the door for 4 hundred or so depending on what I have to pay. Auction closes in 18 hours.Wish Rubb good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Please help. Trying to find out the brand of swingarm to order a new jackshift for it???? General Bike Related Topics 11
MC MUSTANG Still trying to get settled in... General Bike Related Topics 14
captain Got my new Internet connected this morning... Still trying to catch my breath.. Random Thoughts 14
c10 Trying out for NBA Off Topic 20
killertiller Goin Crazy Trying To Find A Small Bracket!!!!!!! General Bike Related Topics 14
A After All These Years Finally Trying A Bus New Owners Forum 40
BLU88 2013 Hayabusa Bike Build... Trying To Get Ready For The Spring And Race Season. Pics Included 1/4 Mile 15
BLU88 2013 Hayabusa Bike Build... Trying To Get Ready For The Spring And Race Season. Pics Included Gen II Busa Information 5
E-RACER Trying Find Don Aka Hornet From California General Bike Related Topics 2
RedBull Always Trying To Knock The Big Bird Off The Top Rung . . . General Bike Related Topics 24
R4V3N Trying To Replace Clutch Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 1
NHugg Gen 1 When Trying To Find Parts...k4 K5 K6 Etc What Is This? General Bike Related Topics 2
A Generation 2 off of wrecked B-king. Trying to fire up outside of bike. Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 5
D I have a new bed partner that I am trying to get rid of!!!!!!!!!!!!! Random Thoughts 22
C Getting ready to split cases to fix second gear (trying to get list together) Busa problems 6
Turbinetech Trying to decide on a color...... New Owners Forum 16
zuki03busa After only four weekends of trying...I got it!! Videos 5
jch364 trying to find.? Turbo 23
GSXTacy Trying my hand at editing video.... General Bike Related Topics 12
K I am trying to convert my 2006 hayabusa over to the gen 2 complete body Appearance mods 4
adamnflorida Sooo...Trying to decide on a weedeater... Random Thoughts 26
black diamond busa i think teezy is trying to call me fat Random Thoughts 3
rubbersidedown someone trying to scam me via craigslist Random Thoughts 20
L Ok I am new here but i have a stock 2012 Busa and trying to see my first step........ Turbo 52
B Trying to trouble shoot an 07 GSXR 750 i am about to work on, any advice? General Bike Related Topics 4
JohnnyDangerous Trying to get airbox back on, 5hrs so far Busa problems 5
MO-BUSA new bill trying to be passed in Missouri Random Thoughts 26
P Clutch judder when trying to pull off quickly any advice please General Bike Related Topics 10
EarlyBird Assault Weapons Ban 2013 (youtube video of what they are trying to ban) Random Thoughts 11
R Tired of trying mirrors for busa. Had all the popular choices. Busa Mods 37
racerV I have really been trying Random Thoughts 36
O Having a hard time trying to load stage 1 turbo maps on a old pc3 r serial port Turbo 9
T Trying to pick an exhauset New Owners Forum 15
Deuce_C15s Trying to get into 1/4 mile. 1/4 Mile 7
b-dub_sr Trying to help a friend !!??!! General Bike Related Topics 24
NCBusa2001 Tactical gear at the bash, trying to justify a "business trip". 2012 Spring Busa Bash - April 20-22 22
captain Caps trying to find a way to the Bash 2012 General Bike Related Topics 29
Gregor6 Driver sentenced for trying to run biker off the road General Bike Related Topics 42
B Busa Boy Trying to get noticed :) General Bike Related Topics 50
busagreg trying to find some aftermarket mirrors and not having much luck.. Appearance mods 16
P Trying to identify an after market under tail? Busa problems 1
J My other half is trying out for the Detroit Pistons cheer squad... Random Thoughts 52
black diamond busa trying to launch General Bike Related Topics 18
H question, what do u guys do when hitting N trying to shift into 2nd Gen II Busa Information 19
jellyrug Another trying to run from the Popo General Bike Related Topics 25
W Thinking of trying to make a LSR event this year, but have some questions Top Speed 8
III Trying to make my own risers Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 8
BusainOrlandoFlorida trying to post a pic General Bike Related Topics 31
D Trying to quit................ Random Thoughts 16
fast08busa Trying to pay cash. Random Thoughts 84