Looking to make a little extra cash.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
HEy guys as most know i was laid off back in november and havent had anything solid since. Was doing some part time stuff but that seems to have slowed down now and am almost back to square one. If anyone in the jersey or pennsylvania or delaware area needs work done on your car etc. please let me know Not trying to kill anyone just looking to be able to pay a few bills thanks.

Sorry To hear man Ive been down since December, Ive been able to handle some things w/my Powder Coating service to stay afloat.. Anyhow Good Luck Things will get better..:beerchug:

Dude, that has to be hard. I couldn't imagine being out of work that long. I live from pay check to pay check as it is. I'd lose everything. I pray for all of you good folks who are suffering through this economic crisis quite a bit.

yah rev its been since november i have been laid off. Luckily my cats Which are spynxs had a litter of kittens and that money got me through but now its starting to run out . And Thanksfully the Fundraiser my brothers and sisters here had for me helped out as well. Now Ive been working only part time for a few friends who have business when they need the esxtra help but its not fulltime nor is it all the time its on an as needed bassis and thats just not gonan cut it seriously it stresses me so bad sometimes. I have been on ativans for a little over amonth the anxiety and stress was getting to me the medication seems to keep me together through this im just hoping to find something full time soon Seems as tho no one is hiring really and just laying more people off.

Wish you were closer to KY.
Could have you look at a few things on the blazer.
Have an electrical problem I've given up on and a few other things.

It'll get better, I promise. People are hoarding their money, which is what's causing the lay offs. When people realize that the sky isn't really falling, the market will flood with cash again. The problem is that then we'll face major inflation, but chances are you'll have a job and will be able to better weather that storm.

Have you looked into jobs in the government sector? They seem to be the most recession-proof at the moment. If you're an automotive technician, I'd look for jobs at municipal/county/state motor pools. My dad got laid off during the last tech bubble burst. I suggested that he look for a government job. He ended up working for the CIA and loved every minute of it until he retired 2 years ago.

sorry to hear bro,not for nothing,have you tried home depots,target,Lowes...etc.my 17yrold son who is in HS has moved from one job to the other the last year,I know its not alot of $$, he gets $9/hr but its somthing to get you through and he and his friends had no problems getting hired.

sorry I cant help out

yah im still looking. To drum up some work.. on cars on bikes etc. So if anyone has anyhing let me know. Thanks agaun just giving this a bump.

Back