Botany

Tree

Registered
I was in my front yard this Easter afternoon. My inlaws had just arrived for dinner. I was out front waiting to help my wifes grandfather into the house. (he is in a wheelchair) I have a knack for finding 4 leaf clovers (about 10-15 a summer), don't know why or how. I looked down, found 7 - 4 leaf clovers and 1 - 5 leaf on the same batch. I know they are a genetic defect but this is a very odd bunch.

I think it's time to play Power Ball
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last week I found a 6 leaf in the back yard. I think I am going to call the local botanical gardens tomorrow and find out just how rare this is. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something in the soil.

Hope everyone had a good Easter.

Later,

Steve

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Tree

Registered
I can think of a couple of friends who are going to have new houses with new garages - stocked of course. I will be living in the south of sunny FL in my newly built house. With my 2 new '03 LE's, 1 of which will be turbo of course. Along with other toys and a new business to continue to feed my obsessino with bikes.

Steve

Tree

Registered
Nope not next to any Super Fund. I assume that is a multi-state lotery.

I actualy called the local Botanical Gardens in St. Louis this morning. They said it just happens. I know they are a genetic malfunction, and aparently it is not uncommon. It is kind of a relief though. I thought there might be someting in the soil also. We live a mile or so from the local oil refinery.

I'll be buying tickets tomorrow for sure any how.

Later,

Steve

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike_the_Mad507