Bored, sitting on barracks duty

I got half a leg left from my 5 tours in Basra, Iraq....but I still got my shiftin leg so f...it! Can't wait to get home and here the twin high rise exhaust i got from pashnit! Dude, if you find yourself in Kuwait....let me know...i'll invite ya for some beers!

I got half a leg left from my 5 tours in Basra, Iraq....but I still got my shiftin leg so f...it! Can't wait to get home and here the twin high rise exhaust i got from pashnit! Dude, if you find yourself in Kuwait....let me know...i'll invite ya for some beers!

i remember it was so freakin hot there. it was like sticking you head inside of an oven. i was so happy to get out there and get to camp fallujah.

false motivation is better than no motivation at all :laugh:

no one else loves me and wants to talk to me:stoopid: ohhh what to do with my life.....

Start thinking of all the mods you want to do. Thats what I do when Im bored. Now you know how my mod lists are like 20 pages long :laugh:

You should have at least 1 page of mods so far :whistle:

shoot i've already planned my trip home to SC and to the dragon and what route to get there. sitting here thinking about the track day i'm going to on base here next week. i found a grab bar and mirrors off a ballz motorsports, even the wild hair up my azz to take off my kanji stickers and go clean:whistle:

shoot i've already planned my trip home to SC and to the dragon and what route to get there. sitting here thinking about the track day i'm going to on base here next week. i found a grab bar and mirrors off a ballz motorsports, even the wild hair up my azz to take off my kanji stickers and go clean:whistle:

Speaking of which. Advance Motorcycle Operators School. May 24-26. SIgn up. NOW. Thats an order too :thumbsup: :laugh:

edit: correction. I had a brain relapse and for some reason thought you were on cherry point. Thats way too far for you to travel just for those days. Oh well :-(

i'm going to the cornering clining, which is pretty cool. i got my new joe rocket 5.0 pants in last week and i'm already draggin a knee in a parking lot, hopefully i will get some pointers at higher speeds. soon as i get home i'll post some pics up of my draggin the knee, the wife video taped it:cheerleader:

i'm going to the cornering clining, which is pretty cool. i got my new joe rocket 5.0 pants in last week and i'm already draggin a knee in a parking lot, hopefully i will get some pointers at higher speeds. soon as i get home i'll post some pics up of my draggin the knee, the wife video taped it:cheerleader:

:laugh: Nice. I should get me some pants before my AMOS... :banghead:

Beer in Kuwait? They let yall drink now?

my second time over was with the big bird C130's you wouldn't beleive the suff we hadd brought over to us.....old jack was my friend many a night over there, it was just colored blue and in a scope bottle:thumbsup::whistle:

Back