What's your best stupid story?

back in the army we got a very dumb new guy. We told him to go ask our section sgt. for the pricky 6. He thought it was funny but didn't feel like messing with him so he directs the new guy to the squad sgt. and tells him to get the pricky 5. Basically the sgt. exploded on him (all in good fun for us) and the new guy starts crying right there in the middle of the company. We were all thinking WTF (we were infantry) cuz this guy didn't belong. My platoon sgt. comes out to see what is going on and starts going off on us. I guess he though we hit him or something. When we explained what happened he started laughing with us.

In my business I told a New Guy that he forgot to wash the windows on a customers car. It was raining. He stood out there washing and trying to dry the windows in the rain. I Never Laughed so Hard :laugh:

I think stupid is my middle name sometimes.
I had to go to the doctors to get some tablets, got the bus, then thought I would go to the computer shop first, brought a game went home then realised I hadn't got my tablets, forgot all about then.
I'm always managing to set fire to my hands while filling my Zippo, so on day I thought I would put lighter fluid on my hand and set fire to it, man it hurt, I don't know what was going through my mind at the time, pure stupidity.
Put my finger into a rats cage in the pet shop even though it said not to, yep I got bit.
My dad went to pick up my mum from bingo, so I asked if he could get me a kebab on the way home, he came back with a whole chicken instead and tried to tell me it was the same as a kebab.
I'm sure there are more.

Back