Blinker help...

MeltDownZ

Registered
What's necessary to fix if my front right blinker indicator blinks real fast and the actual right blinker doesn't turn on at all.  Just a note, I just did put on my heli bars so perhaps I goofed something up with that.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

<!--EDIT|MeltDownZ
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090893055 -->

Sounds like the bulb's probably fried....Try switching a bulb from the left side to trouble shoot. Just trying to use the K.I.S.S. meathod first.

Hope that works for you....

Dan

Have you checked out this website, I've found it very helpful?

I found it on another post on hayabusa.org
wink.gif

http://www.kalecoauto.com/fluids.htm

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: "I'm a dummy, forgot the link"|1090893406 -->

Should be the bulb. The blinker blinks faster when one or both of the bulbs are out.

Sounds to me like low blinker fluid. That is what the service manual indicates under the trouble shooting section

Well, did you fix it? What was it? Come on we have to know who was right and why we were wrong. LOL!

fuse box is under the front fairing once you pull it off, you'll see it on the left side. When you pull off the fairing though, make sure you disconnect all the electrical junctions, or you'll be stuck holding it and not being able to pull the wires apart
wink.gif
unless you have a friend helping out
cool.gif

fuse box is under the front fairing once you pull it off, you'll see it on the left side.  When you pull off the fairing though, make sure you disconnect all the electrical junctions, or you'll be stuck holding it and not being able to pull the wires apart
wink.gif
  unless you have a friend helping out
cool.gif
Thanks for the tip!

any time, did you find the problem and/or get it fixed?

any time, did you find the problem and/or get it fixed?
Well, I spent a good part of yesterday evening addressing the noise my chain was making as it went through the front sprocket area. Took me a while to figure out what was going on there. Now, it maybe another week before I can get to this bulb issue. I'll keep you posted
thumbs-up.gif

Back