please help me with my undertail

^^^thanks for your help on helping find out the name of that undertail but as for as Lockhart phillips i didnt see any replacement on the site

if anybody know where i can get those led cluster replacements please let me know i thought i found some and were amber leds not red...i prefer with the 1157 pigtails but i will take with hard wire....i think the ones i have are 1.85" or 1 7/8"

thought u had a local LED guy doin the job for ya
Posted via Mobile Device

from the looks of the pic u posted of the inside of your undertail you're not gonna be able to use a bulb anyway, even an LED cluster bulb
Posted via Mobile Device

yea the local guy is still going to do it but i have to provide the lights and once the old lights is removed he should be able to place in same spot and run hard wires thru that hole in the second pic

From the outside pic it looks good, but the inside looks like a bastardized POS. Hope you didn't pay someone for that! :poke:

I think you'll be happy with redkat if you give him a shot at it. The tail lenses do look similar if not identical to the Hotbodies kit.

Good luck!

yea they are pretty much the same as hotbodies but they wont sell me just the lights only the undertail or i can send them my undertail and they will give me a discount.....im really not trying to take the undertail off at all, in that case i would just by a whole new one and run the wires myself, i was hoping i could just find those replacement clusters but it seems to be harder than that should lol

alright then, don't say we didn't warn u. I personally think its senseless to pay someone to do that for you when you could just buy the clusters, wherever, and secure them in there. If its a hotbodies style then the lense/light is a sealed unit. I know cuz Rockadaous sent me his old ones so I could build his boards accordingly..... Let us know how it goes

rusheriv, thanks for the vote of confidence. Have I made u lights before?
Posted via Mobile Device

redkat - You haven't done work for me, but I've seen and read about the work you've done for others here on the forum. If I have problems though, I know who to turn to. :beerchug:

makes me feel good that i've built a good rep on here with peeps i've never even talked to
Posted via Mobile Device

trust me redkat i am listening to you and trust that you know what you are talking about....im just trying the actual clusters right now because all the ones i find is amber colored not red and if i found red then they are crazy high priced so i was asking before i bought the ones i found and then somebody reply and said they know where some for half the price...but like you said redkat the first thing im going to do is see if i can replace myself when i get the clusters (which im pretty sure i can the way you described) and then as far as the local guy he was the guy who worked on the bike at the dealer before i bought it and i asked him about it and he said he would do it for 20-30 bucks for me as a backup plan....once again i do want to say thanks because i have come a long way from where i started i didnt know the company who made the undertail and i also thought i could put a bulb behind the led board(which sounds crazy when i think about it lol)

THANKS YOU ALL ESP REDKAT

Back