Blinkers blinking too fast. Please help!!!!

Shilpan

Registered
Hi! I put after market undertail with integrated turn signals. It has LEDs. Due to this my blinkers blink too fast and I can not pass inspection due to this. Any suggestion??? Someone told me to put a resister in it but I wanna know what kind of resistor and where do I put it?

A search will find the answer... I know I've seen this posted before.
beerchug.gif

Look at rumble imports web site, they have one for around 16$. If you search like said before there is enough on this topic to help. very easy to install.There may be ones cheaper or one of the site sponsors could help also.

Put your stocker back in for inspection
smile.gif

Then use the faster rate, that's what i did, and I find it gets peoples attention better than a slower rate...
beerchug.gif

Radio shack is your friend. get two of the 10 ohm/10 watt resistors and wire them inline on your LED lights. problem solved. and your total cost will be about 5 bucks or less.

inline connection means? resistor has two ends so should i connect on end to positive and other to negative or just cut positive to my blinker and connect it to two ends of resistor?

(ibified @ May 24 2007,15:18) Radio shack is your friend.  get two of the 10 ohm/10 watt resistors and wire them inline on your LED lights. problem solved. and your total cost will be about 5 bucks or less.
pepboys 12vt turnsignal flasher 1.99 even cheaper

(ibified @ May 24 2007,16:18) Radio shack is your friend. get two of the 10 ohm/10 watt resistors and wire them inline on your LED lights. problem solved. and your total cost will be about 5 bucks or less.
10 watt
SHOCKED.gif

I would recommend contacting the manufacturer.

Back