BKING Stolen!!

Glad you got your bike back; I've had two stolen from me over the years (Never found) and it sux.....

glad you got her back bro, but the lesson you should have learned is that"if you live in a crappy neighborhood(I do to by the way) and you have something nice, DONT LEAVE IT LAYING OUT IN THE OPEN UNATTENDED!!!" I live in a trailor so I bought a nice 12x12 wooden building, had it set so that the front doors are right next to my bedroom window and then wired it up for power and lights and put a cheap alarm on the front doors of it. And I STILL get nervous. I've had my car broken into several times since i lived here. If I were to leav my bike outside over night I wouldnt be able to goto sleep...PERIOD! Do yourself a favor and get something to keep your baby in or at the very least, chain her to your porch supports or something but for gods sake...dont just park her out in the cold!:rulez:

should put a facemask on and wait around beside his house one dark night when you know he will be coming in late... then run out and hit him in the face with a bat, and leave the scene. i hate theives with a passion. :punch:

I have a had a few things stolen from me and the feeling sux to say the least, glad you got her back tho, hopefully the damage wont set you back much....frigg,n thieves:firing:

should put a facemask on and wait around beside his house one dark night when you know he will be coming in late... then run out and hit him in the face with a bat, and leave the scene. i hate theives with a passion. :punch:

we're talking about a minor here buddy???............................................... Pay another minor to wait with a bat and hit him in the face with it:thumbsup:

I am glad to hear you got your bike back.:thumbsup: I am glad I live in a safe city like Rialto :rofl:

Glad you got your bike back. I guess you'll need to park the bike in your house. Knowing white trash as I do they don't learn the first time around.

The cops were very careful to not tell me who they figured took the bike. They knew I was going to jump them later. I have a nice new shed that I'm going to park it in. I'm going to have it wired with an obnoxious alarm and with flood lights. The bike just got 2500 miles on it and used to look brand new. I hope the insurance company takes care of me. But for the $500 deductible, I'd still like to beat those kids into next week! If I only knew who they were......

If I only knew who they were......

Do'em all....... one of them is guilty then all the other ones that got beat, will jump him again!

I think the police have to tell you who they arrested for the theft and when they go to court. You should be able to sue for the damages and at least recover the deductable.

That's what scopes and silencers are for !
ONE SHOT ONE KILL DARK ALLEY, HOOAH !
Tie a 12 gauge to the bike with one lead on the trigger and the other on the bike , leave shed door open !

round of 00 buck - 1 dollar
12 gauge shotgun - 500 dollars
cutting some POS crackhead thief in half - PRICELESS !!

Last edited:
That's what scopes and silencers are for !
ONE SHOT ONE KILL DARK ALLEY, HOOAH !
Tie a 12 gauge to the bike with one lead on the trigger and the other on the bike , leave shed door open !

round of 00 buck - 1 dollar
12 gauge shotgun - 500 dollars
cutting some POS crackhead thief in half - PRICELESS !!
+1. well said Blanca, well said.

Finally a good ending!!:beerchug: most of us only get the frame back be glad its only $500.00

Back