Stupid question, but curious, Will Charging my iPhone overnight kill my battery?

efiguero

Registered
So I am going with a couple of my buds on a weekend ride and we are camping out one night. If I were to leave my phone in the trunk of my busa charging over night, would that run down my battery too much? Might be a stupid question but I was just wondering. ???

Seems like it would be fine, but why not just try it before you go on the trip?

If it will hold an alarm for many days or week or two, it should charge a phone ok. When you get to camp plug it in and then check it before you go to bed.

If you have charging ability on bike why not charge it while your riding?
My phone will charge full in about an hour from my bike. So charge it before you park or within first hour or so of next days ride? Not sure why you want to charge it while it's parked?

You need one of these. Just becomes a non issue.

Personally, I'd unplug it once it's all charged up. Push started too many bikes while traveling through the years.

3BR Powersports | USB Power Ports | Power Sport Vehicles - Motorcycle, Adventure Bike, Cruiser, ATV, Snowmobile | Pashnit Moto

Dsc04370_1000.jpg

OR this... I also installed a panel mount USB outlet to charge stuff while I'm riding.

Dsc09783.jpg

Dsc04370_1000.jpg

Dsc09783.jpg

Me three! Love it! iPhone charges in the tankbag as I stream Pandora!!

Back