BKING Stolen!!

Spkrdctr

Registered
I woke up day before yesterday and the BKing was gone from my backyard. They were kind enough to leave the cheap cover I have....I called the cops and made a report. I was seriously bummed all day at work. I figured my insurance might leave me hanging for some money and I didn't want to know how much.

So, in a deep funk I went to sleep last night and some dipwads come pounding on my door in the middle of the night. I grabbed my shorts and my .38 snub. I have had it with the dirt bags. If any of them had a weapon, I was going to ventilate their body. Turns out its the cops. They found my bike! A nieghbor down the street called them and said Johnny dirbag has a new bike but he can't afford a tootsie roll. They knew the kids are thieves, stealing motorcycles and bycicles. When the cops got there he didnt' have the bike anymore, it was laying on the ground in the backyard. The Crime scene tech dusted the ENTIRE bike. So it is sitting in my house right now before it goes to the dealer for an estimate. I'm out $500 anyway! The bike is damaged but last night it didn't look too bad. I wish I could beat the living hell out of those dirtbags. The kids father walks out and says to the cop, hey, when I talk to my son what kind of deal will you give him? I should have popped him right there. What a bunch of white trash!

Moral of the story, if you live in a crappy neighborhood, don't buy anything nice.......

I have no words that can describe what may have occoured if someone whos kid stole my bike asked that kind of question. I would beat him and call it even let the insurance take care of the rest.

Glad you got your bike back.... that feeling of being violated really sux...

At least you got it back. Now the guy will plead insanity. He might have a chance, after all he stole a B-King....:poke:

:beerchug: Glad you got your ride back, personally I would have to move because I would run that fool down in the street if I had to see him daily.

I had some kids in the neighborhood break into my car...smashed allll the windows and knocked off the mirrors. Its tough knowing its someone you know and have to see around your house.

Sorry it happened to you.

I'd make sure I politely went and eyeballed the kid. And let his dad know that the next time his son tries to steal my bike it will be the last breath he ever takes.

Sucks, glad you got her back, usually someone who knows you or your routine on some level that will steal from you. Rarely random. If they're are minors stay away and don't do anything. catch the dad taking out the trash.
Posted via Mobile Device

I live near a crack house, I have a nice place and have lot's of tools and toys about my property. I see the crackheads drive up everyday to that ****hole and watch them conduct business. I've spent too many hours calling the Sheriff Department for them to just do nothing....yep nothing. Of course the tenants have spent most of their life in and out of the county jail.

So I did what any man would do, I told them if I ever catch one of them or their customers on my property....I'll shoot them between the eyes! I go out every once in awhile and run through a magazine or two in my assualt rifle and through my carry weapon of the day. It scares the **** out of the customers driving up to buy drugs I'm sure.

I have plenty of property between me and the ****hole they live in, but they do help me out in one way.......their ****hole keeps my property taxes down!

You are very fortunate to have your bike bake. Most stolen bikes are never seen again. Congrats on your good luck! I hope the little bastid thief pays his dues for his thievery!

Leaving a motorbike of any kind parked outside at your home will eventually end up being jacked. Sad but true.

Spkrdctr, My Gen 1 Busa was stolen 3 years ago, it was not found. i swore that if i meet the guy who stole it i would put a 9 mm hole in his head or if i see him on the road i would run him over with my Jeep, no second thoughts. Its good that you got your bike back. Time for some TLC for the B-King. Keep it safe and get a good Alarm. BTW, make sure to sue him for every single scratch on the bike and for some extra mods on your bike.

Last edited:
Back