BKING Stolen!!

I'm putting a tracking unit on the bike. This way they can find the bike, watch it in plain clothes until the dirtbag gets on it again and then they can swoop in and arrest him on a nice felony charge. I've learned my lesson, I'm increasing my insurance coverage too. I will add gap insurance and add on parts insurance riders.

Americans are going third world country lately. They are thieves and rip off artists and proud to be that way! Folks this is why you don't bad mouth church goers, most church goers don't steal things........ they tend to be decent people. Not 100% but better than the average population. Hey, I just figured it out, its the school system! They are bringing up dirtbags every day..........:moon:

I had some kids in the neighborhood break into my car...smashed allll the windows and knocked off the mirrors. Its tough knowing its someone you know and have to see around your house.

Sorry it happened to you.

WHAT ??? Im only a phone call away....A Paintball gun with Frozen paint balls should fix that :laugh:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Glad you got it back...you got more heart than I do...id be in his house right now having a party

I think the police have to tell you who they arrested for the theft and when they go to court. You should be able to sue for the damages and at least recover the deductable.

If they are minors you (or your insurance company)can probably sue the parents... You could petition the court that they make restition... And take them to small claims court... Go get'em!:thumbsup:

Seems to be alot of stolen bikes here lately; I had 2 stolen this summer! Just be greatful you got your bike back and the damage is not to bad. I swear you cant have anything nice for all the lazy a** thieves out there:cussing:

Dude, pay back is a B*T&H......What comes around goes around....You know where they live right? Get my drift? :whistle:

Who would still something and they only live right down the street! That's crazy in itself. When the dad said what he said the cops would have had to pull me off of him cause instead of talking to the cops he should have been tellng you how sorry he was for his son stealing from you.

Back