bikes2nv, anybody heard of them or have experience with?

hemi

Registered
Bikes2NV | Chrome Motorcycle Wheels | Chrome Wheel Exchange | Custom Seats | Gel Pads | Columbus, Ohio

finally got to stop by today and talk to them about having my rear corbin seat re-upholstered and cut down a bit, so the wife can be more comfy on it. That's one thing that always bugged me about the rear corbin, why do they make it like 4" thick? Anyways, was talkin to one of the guys for a bit about the seat and such, and he recommended lowering the rear about 1.5" and it would tremendously help with the comfort level bc it changes the riding position, along with bar risers of course. Is this true? Would lowering just the rear help out a lot with the comfort level, would it look stupid with the rear lowered a bit and the front at stock height? He had some lowering links for $55 that accomplishes this and said it only takes about an hour to install. I would like to do the bar risers, but with the pazzo shorty levers installed, i'm concerned about the levers hitting the windshield/dash at full lock? Seriously considering getting the rear corbin shaved down quite a bit, maybe have them insert the gel pad, and re-upholster it with carbon fiber to match my front corbin. Said the work would be about $140 and take 7-10 days

I have Pazzo knock offs, heli-bars and .75" risers together. I've had them just heli-bars, and just 1.5" risers, none of the 3 ways hit the dash or the windsheild. A 1" riser and heli-bars Will hit the inner winsheild before full lock; a member here comfirmed that and it's obvious to see on mine that there is no more clearance to go any higher.
The brake/clutch lines are stock length too.
Hindsight is 20/20, but Corbin will make their seat any thickness for you when you order. There site is vary vague on what free options they offer.
As long as you're not railin corners you'll be ok with the 1.5" drop in the rear. It does change the handling, but for just cruising with the wife you should be fine. I personally hate the look, but having ridden several bikes that way I can tell you that it's a noticeable improvement in comfort for rider and passenger.

Back