anybody got pics of corbin rear seat w/backrest for gen 2?

hemi

Registered
Been scrolling through the forums trying to see as many pics of the corbin rear seat w/backrest, just ordered it over the weekend for the wifey. About all i can find is gen 1 busa's with the setup, and the thickness of the seat is huge. Do the older model busa's have thicker rear seats than the 08's and that's why they're so big. Trying to find a couple of good closeup shots of the rear corbin for an 08 with no luck

Hope these help, you'll like the set up. Leather top, carbon side's.

Picture 187.jpg

Picture 117.jpg

Picture 126.jpg

Those are nice!!! Just got fiance's back a few weeks ago from New Imagine, wish this was an option! They're nice for sure, but this probably would have been even better.

I believe the Gen1 and Gen2's are the same front/rear seat, at least from what I can tell by owning both models.

sweet, thanks for the pics guys. I have a new image front seat, so was curious how it would look with that seat also. I just got normal black leather on it to match up closely with my new image seat

busarocket, do u or the passenger have any issues with the height of the two seats. I was worried that with the new image seat sitting me lower in the bike and the rear corbin being a bit thicker than the oem seat, that it might put a passenger at an awkward postition and a little higher than normal. I always sweat the little stuff

Back