Biker down -Kuwait.. 5 hours ago.. !

Glad to hear that your ok but now im more secure about stealing your paint. Just being on the other side of the world wasnt good enough, now ill have it all.:whistle: The first time down is a rush that you dont want to try again. And jeans only work for parking lot tip overs. Heal up fast.:beerchug:

You know know the saying... There are only two types of riders. :laugh:
I will never buy into that.... know too many old timers that have never thrown a bike down... (and why predispose yourself to crashing?)

Glad you walked away. Heal quickly and then start working towards rebuilding.

Thank you for sharing your crash. It will remind us all to be a safe rider & wear that gear. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

:bowdown::bowdown: wow i luv u guys... 2 guys on here need their butts kicked for high sarcasim rate :whistle: ha ha

well.. just slept for 5 hours.. ! OUCH.. it burrrns hehe i'm hurting in alot more places than just those knees.. and its not even funny ???

the bike was leaking oil and radiator fluid.. could have damaged the fan and radiator.. the steering wheel is all the way right while the tire left :S back tale destroyed left fairing and front fender destroyed.. cluch cover scraped and maybe broke.. and the slider bent in .. god only knows whats under her skin !

yea i know about the paint job.. it does suck.. I have just built this bike and 70% was all new... the reciepts were more than the bike costs.. AND NOP.. they dont give us full insurance on bikes @@ doesnt thats !@#$!@#$!@$#$ argg !

as for me.. sleep for a few more days.. check the bike out when i can move.. i feel old.. heh thanks pashnit .. it might be awhile for parts.. atleast till i sttle down.. there goes bike season.... but hey.. i'm not mad.. I learned a lesson.. and luckily.. like u guys said.. Im aliiive ! :beerchug:

well hope you get to feeling better physically and mentally. I know its tearing you up.

thank you all for all your comments.. its been a hecktek week.. ! :bowdown:

well its been a week ! it still burns like hell ! but i'm taking the wrapping and bandages off so it can heel faster ! everytime i take it off at the hospital it sticks to the cut and they tear it off.. and it starts bleeding all over ! OUCH and I MEAN OUCH !

i took a pic of the damage.. just tore my bike coves off to see the mess.. !

IS THIS FEXIBLE :'( WAHAAHAA ... that hurt so much when i saw it...

DSC01685 copy.jpg

DSC01684 copy.jpg

DSC01686 copy.jpg

DSC01688 copy.jpg

Now, ain't that a *****! Sorry to hear I liked the paint job too!

daaaaaaayum....

2 weeks later.. damage known.. and bike almost done.. :S

ouch.. both forks were bent out of shape ! front wheel ruined ! ouch.. thank god no engine damage and nothing on the left side broke ! THANK GOD FOR SLIDERS @@!!

replaced the left fairing and front fender..

cost..

100$ for used wheel..
400$ for used 05 forks.. yuck i hate broze colour..
200$ paint
300$ T joint alignment and replaced cuz it was bent out of shape..
then the other expenses.. bolts, oil, water, gaskets and all the fun stuff.. sheesh..

1000$+ to fix ... ya.. well i learned a lesson.. bikes arent toys.. ! and busa's aren't cheap !

BUUUUUT... I still ove her like a wife... :bowdown::bowdown:

AAAAAAAAAAH i cant wait to put her back together.. the paint scheme is all new and different.. gonna kick @$$ !! ;)

Last edited:
Back