Man down Daytona

Think that s why round guys like me when we go tumbling and rolling down the road we don't end up like the skinny well built guys with broken an dislocated shoulders and stuff.

ouch! hate to hear about this...hope you heal up fast (road rash hurts! ask me how i know :laugh:) and can get the bike back up and rolling soon :beerchug:

Hey Moe ,i dont know what to say that already hasnt exept that most on the org are sticklers for gear and dam im happy your ok.And there is always next year.

hit some sand on the road or was it some of the stupid local traffic slamming on thier brakes...(dont ask me how i know bout either..lol)

Ouch! I'm glad you're OK! So sorry about the spill though...heal up quickly! :)

Hope your OK ...you in the right town to get your bike fixed, there are a million parts for sale in Daytona during bike week. Heal up and Get back out there !!!!!

ABS on a bike I guess is a good thing now. I wish mine had it. This never should have happens. It was out of the blue. I don't think I over used the brake.

It was normal flat clear road. Everything was normal. Bikes behind me were like wtf.
It's looks to me like user error ( I'd love to point the finger but don't think I can)

**** happens

Thanks for all the well wishes

aftermath

busa crash.jpg

Back