Bike speakers....

hayabusa_83

Registered
i see that people have done... an XM system on their bikes, but has anyone done an actual radio setup? i see all these harleys and goldwings flyin around blastin' crappy country music... and its annoying.... but the quality sounds good surprisingly.really loud and clear. has anyone install actual component speakers to plug into an mp3 or something? if not is it possible? i need to drown out the honky tonk with some metal!  
Archetype~  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

egitarre77.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

yup , hes pumpin over 500 watts , subwoofer and all, im sure if he rolled up next to the harley , you wouldnt hear any country !
biggrin.gif

With alil bit of time and patient you can have the same thang go'n on with yourz.
cool.gif

For audio I use my PSP player to listen and view music videos, TV shows, and movies.  Here are a few samples along with photos of the bike sound system.

DSC02462.jpg

DSC02463.jpg

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

And a downloaded image of map quest for driving direction. My ghetto style GPS.  
biggrin.gif

DSC02455.jpg

With directions from page 1 to 2,3,4 and so on............
DSC02458.jpg

654.jpg

Slide1.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

Pimpn Aint Eazy !!

I plan on doing a radio. Have water proof speakers called Babbs. I cant find them anymore. Hook the wires up to these and you can completely submerg while its playing. I think Pioneer, Bose, and Pyle are making water proof speakers now. Have not figured out how to do the radio, dont wanna pay for XM. Good luck and post what you come up with.

Rhythm,
do you remember what the model #'s of the speaker were?
I know it is asking alot, sorry.
Trying to figure out if I want to do something like this or not.

Thanks
smile.gif

i carry critcal mass audio and they would be PERFECT for an install like this . They are VERY thin and sound awesome, a little on the pricey side but they are very high end. heres a pic:

RS5_1-tn.jpg

C522_bSET_a.jpg

JP

UNDRPSI
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:0.55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wheres the amp for the sub located? how big is it?
[/QUOTE]

Size of the amp is 13x21x3 and pushes the whole sound system and is located in the trunk compartment !

Rhythm,
do you remember what the model #'s of the speaker were?
I know it is asking alot, sorry.
Trying to figure out if I want to do something like this or not.

Thanks
smile.gif
Cant remember ! Just pic the best pair that goes with the amp your wanting to use.

As much as I love music, it has been tempting. If I ever do decide to make the move, then I'll know exactly where to go.

Back