Bike Hauler I got it covered

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Brother just bought a 2006 Busa from board sponsor in Alabama.... Great folks to do business with and they hooked him up with an independant hauler! You can read about the purchase of the bike over in that forum. Would do business with them anytime! Now about that hauler; Top notch, meticulous care of your bike and FAST. From the first call to delivery was roughly 7 days. Bonded and insured I'll post up all the details for contact later today! Best of all the driver called several times while on the road to let my bro know where/how things were going. Delivered right to his home! Not the cheapest deal on the block nor the most expensive, but sometimes money ain't everything. Having peace of mind and knowing your baby is being taken care of can be priceless..... I will post up the info later today when he gives it to me.

cool.gif

That's gonna be some handy information! Planning on a large group going to Sturgis next year but were debating on how to get the bikes there. Looks like we have "Option C"

Not to hi-jack, but as an addition to a favorable hauler's list, I would reccomend Send Cycle (.com) out of Sarasota, FL. When I sold my Honda to a guy in Dallas, they came to my shop in FL and picked it up and delivered for 500. They called me several times on the way, and the guy who bought the bike was very pleased with them too. They used an enclosed 5th wheel trailer and were very neat and organized too; had mostly Harleys on board.

(MoosesBusa @ Sep. 09 2006,09:58) That's gonna be some handy information! Planning on a large group going to Sturgis next year but were debating on how to get the bikes there. Looks like we have "Option C"
Are you taking the Busa? I am thinking of doing Sturgis next year and would rather take my Busa than my Harley.
wink.gif

I'll have to see if I can get some pic's.... I have the contact info if anyone is interested!

I think we should start a thread that contains all the Good/Bad about available haulers....

Good info on the hauler, but trailers are for Harley's and ATV's.
Perfect break in would have been that ride home cross country.

Back