bike cover

:laugh: i have a guardian in it fit my bike nice and blow off in high wind,plus i have a aftermart exhaust on it :cheerleader:

really likin the oem suzuki one, looks great, although pretty pricey for a bike cover. Hopefully the wife surprises me with it for christmas. Who knows, maybe i'll walk out in the garage christmas morning and see the cover already installed on the bike:laugh:

I can do $94.99 shipped in the US on OEM Suzuki covers....

watermark.php

Looks just like mine. I love it.

I don't think you are going to find a decent cover that has heat panels and scratch resitance panel for too much less than $100. Buy the Zuk if you like it. Just be aware that if you plan to carry it with you on rides, it will take up about as much space as a helmet.

Just to clarify, the OEM Hayabusa cover has scratch resistant panels, heat shields. It fits very snug. not loose at all. I have used it many times in windy conditions, down pour rain. No issues whatsoever. Best money spent.

Just to clarify, the OEM Hayabusa cover has scratch resistant panels, heat shields. It fits very snug. not loose at all. I have used it many times in windy conditions, down pour rain. No issues whatsoever. Best money spent.

Im gonna get it for christmas :thumbsup:

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

off topic, how do u like that helmet? icon right?

Yup. Icon Domain. Black with dark smoke face shield. It's cool looking. Lighter than my first helmet which was an HJC. The spoiler on the Domain is purely for looks as is most of the rest of the features of this helmet. It does ventilate well with the 3 big scoops and 2 large exit vents on the back. If you want to look bad ass, I recommend. It is quite noisy for the first 15,000 miles of use. I can still hear the wind noise but the weird siren like sounds that used to make me dump a load in my britches seem to have stopped after the wear in period. Personally, I think the Shoei X-12 or X-11 is my next lid. White w dark smoke face shield. Scorpions have some cool features for a reasonable price tag too.

If you want a tinted face shield always go to dark smoke. It is not as dark as it looks from the outside.

I can do $94.99 shipped in the US on OEM Suzuki covers....

watermark.php

I have the same cover... and highly recommend it... best thing about it is it got a heat protective layer on the exhaust area so you can cover the bike right after the ride, no probs... all weather proof. Good investment! and fits perfect.

Back