I need recommendations for a cover.

Greenbean

Registered
I searched all open threads and didn't come up with much,

I basically don't ride to work much becasue of what I wear on the job, but usually she stays at home with me, OUTSIDE...on Friday night through Sunday night. then I put her away Sunday evening and get ready for my work week.

So I need a good cover for over-night outside, and also a light "dust/type cover for in storage...

I was thinking about the geva cover, but seems pricey...

Because of the size of the all season covers I want one for the house and another lighter one for storage...

Unless you guys with geza covers would recommend it for both...

Then you have to transport the cover also..

Thanks in advance guys...:thumbsup:

:brave:

you get what you pay for... the Geeza fits great and you can TOW the bike with it on...
the Geeza cover will fit in the trunk or in the hump as well... I keep mine in the trunk because the hump holds my rain slick

I would be careful if you use most covers for storage as they do not breath well... moisture will condense and you get a bad surprise in the spring ..

I garage my bike so no extreme temps.. Geeza is on all winter..

Last edited:
I keep a Dowco on both our bikes, but they dont sit outside. Just make sure the one you get does not keep water in.

I would be careful if you use most covers for storage as they do not breath well... moisture will condense and you get a bad surprise in the spring ..

I garage my bike so no extreme temps.. Geeza is on all winter..

So if I get the Geza, I can use it for everything then...

You guys recommend one cover for both, I mean even if she is in storage I'll still ride her hopefully once a week.

but need to keep the dust off of it...

The XL Nelson Rigg "Its not just a bike cover" fits my 06 like a glove and has great vents too. Around 30-40 bucks as I recall. Mine's black and silver.

IMG004Small.jpg

Used a Dowco for a few months when my bike had to stay outside and didn't have any problems. The only problem with a Geza is that anyone looking will be able to identify your bike. If that's no issue for you then I would recommend it because it will fit in the trunk. The Dowco is bulky and once out of the bag cannot be reduced to fit in that space.

Used a Dowco for a few months when my bike had to stay outside and didn't have any problems. The only problem with a Geza is that anyone looking will be able to identify your bike. If that's no issue for you then I would recommend it because it will fit in the trunk. The Dowco is bulky and once out of the bag cannot be reduced to fit in that space.

Thanks, thats good to know info right there...

Is everybody who rides to the Bash gonna cover thier bikes outside, or just leave them open...

:brave:

I use the Aerostich Ultralight Bike Cover for travel. The geza looks like a great product and compact but it does not cover the entire bike. This cover is made from the same material as parachutes - very light and rip proof. Will keep bike dry in a rain but not really intended for long term use in inclement weather. Packs to a very small size for travel. you can check out on their site.

Geza, the only way to go. I really need to update my pictures, I say that every time I post this pic...

DSC01953.jpg

I think the Geeza is some type of lycra/spandex or something like that..

I know that it does not come in the gawdy purple that only 350lb ladies where to the grocery store ...

I think the Geeza is some type of lycra/spandex or something like that..

I know that it does not come in the gawdy purple that only 350lb ladies where to the grocery store ...

where do you get these ideas ? :rofl:

+3.. Geza cover, but not as a weather proof everyday cover!
There are a lot of nice set-ups out there and you get what you pay for....
Give Josh a shout over at Rydersconnection.com and I know he can hook you up with something both in your price range and selection criteria.

Back