Biitch is insane

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Unbelievable...
Can you believe it...
The Jury found her innocent be reason of insanity...
The system has failed miserably in my personal opinion...

David

The system failed those poor children...
down.gif

Soooooo...... she spends the rest of her life locked up in the whacko basket then, right?
rock.gif

No, she stays locked up till she convinces the Dr.s that she's sane then she gets released to live a happy life. (that's how I heard it works)

No, she stays locked up till she convinces the Dr.s that she's sane then she gets released to live a happy life. (that's how I heard it works)
And since we can't sterilize her (cruel and unusual), she could have another family and do the whole scene again. Once a person is released, it's almost impossible to keep them on their meds (they have a lot of side effects).

The system has failed miserably in my personal opinion...[/QUOTE]
You mean....Failed again....
O.J. Baretta michael jackson British Nanny ......
I woulda beat the bag outta her if I were her husband,the authorities wouldn't have had anyone to prosecute...
But no,remember he was like sticking up for her and he didn't even looked pissed..

Post-Partum induced schizophrenia is a serious condition. Back in the day she would have been lobotomized and further back she would have been burned at the stake like a witch.

I am all for the burning at the stake

Why isn't it GUILTY, but insane - you still did it?
rock.gif

What's so horrific about all of these cases involving Moms killing their own children is that you have friends and family crawling from the woodwork saying "yeah, we knew she had issues"...I never understand why anyone would think she'd be okay with her kids when she couldn't cope just being alive (she tried to kill herself twice and it's unfortunate she didn't succeed)...

Wrong as it may be, I just hope some other lunatic takes her pathetic excuse for a life before she ever sees the outside of the mental hospital...save us all some $$, retribution for those poor kids that she chased down one by one and drown...
down.gif

The only hope of any Justice in this case is that she was only charged with 3 counts so far...
It is very possible, and I hope probable that she can and will be charged with the other 2 murders...

On another note...
In my World, Justice, at least for now, would be well served if the Defense Attorneys and the Jurors were forced to each take a turn at having her live with them and their children for a few weeks in each respective household...
That would get real interesting, real quick...

David

She needs a new pair of cement blocks and a sleeping bag with those nice chains around it.

smile.gif
You know what is really cool, what puts a big smile on my face and makes me happy that I do NOT listen to or watch fuggin network news???

1. I have no idea who Anrdea Yates is.

2. I don't give a crap, and I don't have too. The media hasn't had the opportunity to try to get me to care, I haven't been subjected to the hype and circus.

So I can assume she killed her kids? OK, fine but you know what? It's not really news, it's not really something that impacts America as a whole. It's not critical to my survival or that of my loved ones and friends. So, you know what it is? Hype, plain and simple hype and BS, placed there for ratings. So basically the media is feeding on the corpses of these children to increase ratings and make some fat-A$$ rich sack a crap even more wealthy... Yippa!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keep tuning in, I am certain something of value will be along in just a few more years.

Dead kids, always very sad, but what's worse is turning that tragedy into fuggin circus peanuts.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Toned it down a bit..."|1153944693 -->

laugh.gif

Rev, it's not always BAD to watch the news...kind of gets your head out of your ummm, job, yeah and the daily routine...

This happened in 2001 and if nothing else, it shows how friggin' slow and lame our "justice system" is...I'm all for people not really caring about what's going on in the world, but for those of us (me for instance) that have waited all this time to watch that woman die and now it seems she won't, it IS worthy of our attention and talk...if nothing else, I'm reminded yet again how precious our children are and how pathetic some parents can be when they've been given the gift of life and abused, no MURDERED them all...

If you had children of your own, you may care a bit more...if you don't care, why even chime in?  
rock.gif
 I don't mean to pick, but honestly, why make those of us that do give a sh*t feel bad for caring about what happened to 5 random kids?  

Semi-rant off...I think...depends on your reply
laugh.gif

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "toned it up! j/k...can't spell..."|1153945097 -->

Not trying to make anyone feel bad, just pointing out the fact that 20 years ago this would have probably been in a couple of local papers as it should have been. Maybe made news in that town. But it would have stopped there.

NOW, the media hypes the hell out of this sorta thing and you along with most of America gets their heart strings plucked at (Nothing Wrong with that) by a the fuggin networks trying to make a buck. NOTHING MORE... It's gross, It's not news, it's just Drama, it's a way of capturing attention, keeping the readership or viewers tuned in.

Certainly there is nothing WRONG with caring, that's not my point. My point is that your emotions are being played with, your tenderness and compassion being USED. It's messed up, it's hype, it's drama, IT'S MARKETING!!!

So not to pick, not to hurt feelings, but just trying to get people to THINK ABOUT what is said and what is written, to really look behind the motivations, to understand that in a consumer driven society that you are being SOLD and MARKETED to 24/7 so what is being reported as "NEWS" isn't news at all, but mostly an attempt to capture and hold attention, and make lots and lots of money.

ROck on, Rev! I have no clue whats going on either. How long have you been not watching and what has the effect on your life been?

....that said... isn't it a given that ANY time anyone does something non normal, they are considered "insane"? Isn't that pretty much the definition? why is that an excuse in court at all? oh yeah... I forgot. our overly complicated, lawyer feeding justice system sucks, that's why

5 random kids?  

Not only random, but also, and most important, pure and innocent...
Those kids looked to her for protection and for a Mothers love...
And look what the POS did to them...
It was proven in both trials that she had to run the older Boy down after he saw her drown the 1st 2...
Friggin POS knew what she was doing the whole time...
Sorry, but this really bothers me...
My kids are my life...
I cannot ever see harming them in any way...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153946280 -->

You're not hurting my feelings, but I do find it funny that of all the replies to this, YOURS is the longest! LOL You've fallen victim to exactly that which you deplor
smile.gif

No hard feelings, I just often wonder why your "the news is worthless, why watch it" diatribe pops up every now and again...

For me, and this is just me, it's worth a minute in my day to recall what those 5 kids must have gone through and to hate with every ounce of my being what that mother did...it's not about the press for me, not the media attention, the circus...it's about those 5 kids, and about a long list of stories that I do know about over the last years because of this wonderful media we're all enjoying right now - Internet...

smile.gif

smile.gif

Not trying to make anyone feel bad, just pointing out the fact that 20 years ago this would have probably been in a couple of local papers as it should have been.  Maybe made news in that town.  But it would have stopped there.

NOW, the media hypes the hell out of this sorta thing and you along with most of America gets their heart strings plucked at (Nothing Wrong with that) by a the fuggin networks trying to make a buck.  NOTHING MORE...  It's gross, It's not news, it's just Drama, it's a way of capturing attention, keeping the readership or viewers tuned in.    

Certainly there is nothing WRONG with caring, that's not my point.  My point is that your emotions are being played with, your tenderness and compassion being USED.  It's messed up, it's hype, it's drama, IT'S MARKETING!!!  

So not to pick, not to hurt feelings, but just trying to get people to THINK ABOUT what is said and what is written, to really look behind the motivations, to understand that in a consumer driven society that you are being SOLD and MARKETED to 24/7 so what is being reported as "NEWS" isn't news at all, but mostly an attempt to capture and hold attention, and make lots and lots of money.
I have a question for you Revlis...
You say Marketing and making money by the Media are a bad thing...
How is that any different than what you at work each day...
As an Illustrator, your whole existance deals with Marketing a product...
I understand you work at a Bike shop...
Your lucky in that way...
You get to do something that you enjoy doing , are skilled at, and you get paid for it...
Marketing, promoting and selling bikes...
So what's the difference in what you do and what the Media does...
You both promote, and market an end product...
Right...

David

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153955238 -->

Back