Big girl can lean

Coffs

Registered
20231028_143038.jpg

Let's ignore the right angle and concentrate on left. No scraping of pegs, felt awesome.

That's crazy! :D I chicken out at 35 degrees, ha-ha. Not that I don't trust the bike or myself, but I don't like gambling with something so expensive, especially on crappy asphalt where I live. Risk/reward ratio doesn't favor me at all. :p

How are you capturing these numbers? Do you have a cam facing this when you're riding or is there a way to recall Max lean angle ever?

That's getting down there.....

You'd have to really know the road around here to go that low as there is gravel and sand in the corners pretty much all the time and you'd end up out in a farmer's field really quickly.....
Yeah, it’s a canyon that I run a lot. Still, I always run at a moderate pace the first time to check out the surface , then I can hit it hard on the way back..

Yeah, it’s a canyon that I run a lot. Still, I always run at a moderate pace the first time to check out the surface , then I can hit it hard on the way back..
I do the same on the loop I run on....

I almost got bitten once. When I went through it was all clear and great so the way back I dialed it up and when I came upon my favorite twisty something caught my eye at the last second and it was gravel...apparently some car driver cut the corner and spit gravel on the road....

I had to do some quick thinking there for a second...

Back