Big day tomorrow for the US

Well for God’s sake
let’s all hope so ! ! !

But always hedge your bets .

:poke:

Last edited:
How is it that Trump is significantly behind last evening and by midnight, he's neck and neck with Biden? Makes me wonder if the results are fed to the public in a way that will produce the greatest dramatic effect. I haven't paid attention to any elections like I have this one and the previous. Is it normal for a candidate to come from behind like this? ...twice?

How is it that Trump is significantly behind last evening and by midnight, he's neck and neck with Biden? Makes me wonder if the results are fed to the public in a way that will produce the greatest dramatic effect. I haven't paid attention to any elections like I have this one and the previous. Is it normal for a candidate to come from behind like this? ...twice?
Early voting by mail in ballots was probably mostly Democrat,and Republican voters are more likely to show up on election day to vote in person.Then after polling closes in a large city it can take more time for the results to be known due to the large number of voters.And nobody wants to concede the lead before all the votes are counted.

Although I am vaguely interested, my wife has been watching the results quite closely for some strange reason...

I found it interesting how different mediums had such different result tallies.

1604513237607.png

Last edited:
Uhh...

November 1, 2020 Voter Registration Statistics​

Date​

Sun, 11/01/2020 - 07:00

File(s)​

The State of Wisconsin had 3,684,726 active registered voters on November 1, 2020.
Wisconsin does not collect information on the gender, race or political party affiliation of registered voters.

Last edited:

Kinda fun cherry picking Red's videos lol

Harris county drive through voting shut down due to cought multiple cheating using Driver's license by window poll workers for X number in car not registered to vote . Charges pending.
Its been attempted by dems to add count.
Texas is a Red state with only large counties being blue and they are poop holes .
Let me take you on the tour of Harris county where I was born, lived , and still work in. Houston is dirty in every way .

Harris county drive through voting shut down due to cought multiple cheating using Driver's license by window poll workers for X number in car not registered to vote . Charges pending.
Its been attempted by dems to add count.
I'm sure Godlike Republicans would never try that lol. Thinking that either side of the partisan divide is worse ethically than the other is as wrong as judging a person by their skin color or even the color of their pants. Political ideology is interesting to me. It seems we're almost born with it, although I've known a couple of people that changed from one side to the other.

I'm sure Godlike Republicans would never try that lol. Thinking that either side of the partisan divide is worse ethically than the other is as wrong as judging a person by their skin color or even the color of their pants. Political ideology is interesting to me. It seems we're almost born with it, although I've known a couple of people that changed from one side to the other.
People do seem to align themselves with certain ideology...

I see the politicians as all the same...they tote the party line with their own twist.

Back