Big day tomorrow for the US

It looks better for Biden than it does Trump but I have this feeling rump is going to pull off a surprise vicory again. That would be very Trump. What happens immediately after...? I'm concerned about what the reaction will be.

Either way, there will be riots or "celebrations" that turn violent. Since I'm not in a big city, I'm not concerned about the first-week of reactions. I am concerned with what it'll happen over the next few years of administration though...

Walmart rescinded their decision to not sell guns and ammo....they see there will be a profit made I figure...

Will be a good thing to be north of the border I reckon.

Trump can't help but try to cheat the Democrats out of the election. I mean he cheats on everything!! Golf, taxes, wife, mistress(es), etc..... We all saw this coming.

Trump can't help but try to cheat the Democrats out of the election. I mean he cheats on everything!! Golf, taxes, wife, mistress(es), etc..... We all saw this coming.

Right. I’m not surprised but I (am) astonished that Americans will still vote for this traitorous SOB.

Trump is expected to be ahead election night. And then cry(baby) foul the following day(s) when the mail in ballots are counted, and he is declared the looser. :popcorn:

1604375817074.jpeg

If Trump wins, the children of the left will throw violent temper tantrums for the next four years.

If Biden wins, the adults of the right will just go to work and figure out how to win four years from now.
A maturity divide among partisan lines? You could reverse that statement and it defines 08-16. The temper tantrums have flip flopped as long as I can remember.

If Trump wins, the children of the left will throw violent temper tantrums for the next four years.

If Biden wins, the adults of the right will just go to work and figure out how to win four years from now.
It's not the adults on the right that worry The Dept of Homeland Security

"
Domestic violent extremism is a threat
to the Homeland. As Americans, we all
have the right to believe whatever we
want, but we don’t have a right to carry
out acts of violence to further those
beliefs. The Department works with
other Government, non-Government,
and private sector partners to prevent
individuals from making this transition
from protected speech to domestic
terrorism reflected by violence. As
Secretary, I am concerned about any
form of violent extremism. That is
why we design our programs to be
threat agnostic – ensuring that we can
combat a broad range of domestic
threats. However, I am particularly
concerned about white supremacist
violent extremists who have been
exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent,
targeted attacks in recent years. I am
proud of our work to prevent terrorizing
tactics by domestic terrorists and violent
extremists who seek to force ideological
change in the United States
through violence, death, and destruction."

Fake news maybe? Deep state against trump?
No mention of Fox's arch rival antifa... LOL

1604445124202.jpeg

Back