Beware of pwall97, he is a scammer

You could be right and this may be a big misunderstanding but when I heard the name it stood out. I can't find the thread about it on Psycho Bike but there was a guy copy pasting other peoples turbo kits that went by a screen name similar to this outta FL. Same M.O. Paypal red tape yatta yatta and swindled a couple other people. Once again it may not be him but for some reason there is a ton of scammers and bad business coming out of FL and the Carolinas :whistle:

Yea a few guys over at Psychobike thought I was Pwall as apparently my turbo kit pics were being used. He also posted a Craigslist ad in Fla with those pics. Pissed me off really especially when a few of the users thinks everyone is a scammer and has to put in their 2 cents on every ad. I go as Busafixion over there yet use Busashot for Hayabusa.org and SH.org

Yeah I read the thread and tried to stick up for you by vouching for you here on the org. Unfortunately there is a ton more scammers on PB than on here so they are alot more skeptical of a good deal like the turbo you are selling

Yea a few guys over at Psychobike thought I was Pwall as apparently my turbo kit pics were being used. He also posted a Craigslist ad in Fla with those pics. Pissed me off really especially when a few of the users thinks everyone is a scammer and has to put in their 2 cents on every ad. I go as Busafixion over there yet use Busashot for Hayabusa.org and SH.org

You're not kidding there. You have to be real cautious on what you post and who you talk to on PB when it comes to selling/buying

PB might be a case where its safer to browse through the pics and limit the buying....

Not really fair to all the genuine sellers on their site though! ???

Well after promising to email me the tracking number two days ago I still haven't received it.
From what I can make out this guy is not going to send me anything,
this is no misunderstanding, this guy is a SCAMMER.
If he doesn't come up with something soon I will post his address and bank details,and maybe some hacker will empty his account.
According to his thread "BEWARE OF ROARING TOYZ", the last post on the first page (if you can make it out) he has $500kk go
through his credit card account every month, wonder if it all comes from scamms?
I have received a reply to an email I sent to Sgt. King, supervisor of the criminal investigations division of the Apopka police department in Florida,
he explains the actions I can take against pwall97.
So pwall97 send me the money back with paypal, you have my details, or I will proceed with some actions you may not like.
If you say you have a tracking number, post it on here.
Must thank the members,you have been very supportive, it's great to see.

Yay! Pitchforks! Torches! Mayhem! Distruction!

meyham.jpg

Well after promising to email me the tracking number two days ago I still haven't received it.
From what I can make out this guy is not going to send me anything,
this is no misunderstanding, this guy is a SCAMMER.
If he doesn't come up with something soon I will post his address and bank details,and maybe some hacker will empty his account.
According to his thread "BEWARE OF ROARING TOYZ", the last post on the first page (if you can make it out) he has $500kk go
through his credit card account every month, wonder if it all comes from scamms?
I have received a reply to an email I sent to Sgt. King, supervisor of the criminal investigations division of the Apopka police department in Florida,
he explains the actions I can take against pwall97.
So pwall97 send me the money back with paypal, you have my details, or I will proceed with some actions you may not like.
If you say you have a tracking number, post it on here.
Must thank the members,you have been very supportive, it's great to see.

go for it...you waited long enough....time to make him pay!!!!!

Sorry to hear how this is turning out, I was holding out hope that pwall would surprise us all and be a stand up guy....guess I was being too optimistic. :( :banghead:

Pwall has private messaged me asking for bank my details so he can send me back the money back,that would be supplying him with fuel.
I suggested he send it via paypal, so we will wait and see.

Pwall has private messaged me asking for bank my details so he can send me back the money back,that would be supplying him with fuel.
I suggested he send it via paypal, so we will wait and see.

In the past he has said that he does not have a paypal account which tends to indicate that depositing the funds into your paypal account may be challenging for pwall97.

Perhaps you could make a quick phone call to your bank manager asking what the dangers are when giving out your bank account details!

I have given out my bank account details to numerous vendors and individuals the world over with ZERO incidents.

Generally your bank account acts in the same manner as a ONE WAY valve....money can only flow 1 way into it unless you authorise otherwise.

Just trying to provide you with some food for thought and I can understand your reluctance to give him any info whatsoever...

Its your call my friend!!

He gave me some story about how he didn't have a Paypal account and it would take him a few days to set one up.
Also that Paypal would charge a lot.
I guess I should not have sent the money to his account direct,he was a smooth talker over the phone (just like all scammers I guess)
I do have his right address , and it is slightly different to the one he gave me but I am too far away to pay him a visit.
Of course their smooth talkers ,thats their job ,i hope you get your money back but i seriously doubt it,an expensive learning lessen ,i should know i ve had a few myself.

Back