best way to elimate one of my exhaust pipes??

On a stock motor, you can get more HP out of a good 4-2-1 than a good set of duels, plus you are reducing the weight more. Once you start doing engine work or adding powerer adders, the duels have an advantage.

technically *maybe* in a way single probably keeps the best over all hp cause it keeps all 4 cylinders at the same back pressure and drag bikes uses brocks cause its just a open pipe i think they run like 4"? or so and keeps all the back pressure equal? idunno just throwing my un-professional opinion

On a stock motor, you can get more HP out of a good 4-2-1 than a good set of duels, plus you are reducing the weight more. Once you start doing engine work or adding powerer adders, the duels have an advantage.

4 2 1 full micron system w/power commander and k&n air filter +17.5 HP

Yoshimura 4-2-1 tri-oval....................sweet, oh and :welcome:

busa-august 2009.jpg

:welcome: and pick what you like looks wise and sound wise...everyone has opinions...you ride it..:thumbsup:

Very true what Chris said
..you ride it,,put on it what you want,,i found on line a new full yoush system for 550 THD,,,their easy to find,,still saveing my quarters to get mine,,,,,,:thumbsup:

4 2 1 full micron system w/power commander and k&n air filter +17.5 HP

Do you have documentation for that ?

I have seen a K8 GSXR1000 w/full Yoshi, PCIII and K&N put out 163 HP - Nice, flat and long curve ... Just after my stock standard 'busa had put out 180,4 HP on the same dyno ...

Both HP on the rear wheel ... Au natural

I'm sorry - I do not belive the horsepower gains and the top speeds for unrestricted 'busas ... I'll do with the restricted 185 MPH on any given day - no mods - whatsoever

Keep wire tight and rubber side down :mboesgrins:

Last edited:
Do you have documentation for that ?

I have seen a K8 GSXR1000 w/full Yoshi, PCIII and K&N put out 163 HP - Nice, flat and long curve ... Just after my stock standard 'busa had put out 180,4 HP on the same dyno ...

Both HP on the rear wheel ... Au natural

I'm sorry - I do not belive the horsepower gains and the top speeds for unrestricted 'busas ... I'll do with the restricted 185 MPH on any given day - no mods - whatsoever

Keep wire tight and rubber side down :mboesgrins:

Try running the same bike on the same dyno before and after swapping out the exhaust. HMF single high mount +11 hp, +6 ft lbs torque on a Busa with 40,000 miles on it. The low mounts pull even better numbers.

If you can get a Ti Force or Sukogy ( however it is written) i had the yoshi for a while, but went Ti Force standard mount , check the charts to compare, enjoy your ride, :beerchug:

As posted the 4 to 1 with ecu flashing or PC with a good custom tune, :thumbsup:

Some people think out side the box there are other ways to get rid of that annoying second muffler :poke:

:whistle:

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back