Best place to get tires

Red 04 Limited

Registered
need some help where is the best place to buy tires

really just need a rear and suggestions on what to get

anything will be greatly appreciated:)
<span style='color:red'></span>Red 04 Limited

parts411 has the pilot power for 144.00, best price for the rear that I know of! BTW what do you have on the front? It's best to get the same tire that you have on the front!

thanks cruncherbusa
still have stock battlax bt56's on it
smile.gif

Chapparal Motorsports (1-800-841-2960)has a deal on them for 80 bucks for the fronts, & 115 for the rears. You just have to call them up on Thursdays in order to get this deal. Just mention the special on pilot powers, they might give you the run around at first but once you tell them to look at there ad it should be all good. I think this special runs through the 15th of this month.

Screw Chapparal . The last place on earth will ever do business with .

I ordered 4 rear Powers , 3 front and after asking I was told all 7 tires were in stock . Those tires were not a stock liquidation deal I was told and no , they did not have to be ordered on a thursday . It was a special for the month of April I was told .I ordered on a tuesday . I was told other tires need be ordered on a thursday but not the Pilots .

The 4 rears arrived within a few days . After around 9 working days after I received the rears I called to see where my fronts were and was told that the order was cancelled . They said it was cancelled because they were out of stock and the sale was over " still was april at the time '.They did not have the courtesy to call me . They would have left me hanging .

Seemed they were unable to draw a solid defense  with me . First they tried the out of stock deal on me . I said OK , I want to order 3 fronts at the 80.37 price so then they said sorry , no can do that price anylonger because it would be after the april sale before the new tires would arrive and that the tires would be around 100 each plus shipping . That is like 87.00 more money and it was still April ! So then they told me it was a stock liquidation sale , changed their defense there .

Remember now , these tires were in stock when I ordered so I was told . I wanted set pricing and NOT to be put into position to have to buy 3 more at regular price and on a different order or especially have to get the tires from another company . It's no big deal I will have to spend a little more for the 3 fronts I need but it is a big deal that I was told the tires were in stock when I ordered when in fact all of them were not .  

Another big deal is I called customer service twice and they never returned my calls .

I got my Dunlop from HERE...great prices on that particular tire; may have others you'd be interested in...

cool.gif

Back