HELP NEED TO FIND THIS!!!

FAKK2

Registered
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Where does one get the kit and templates and paterns and all to make Face plates, like this:

I need to know were to get a kit or templates/kit to make face plates for Busa's as well as others.

Seeking this to make it any color back ground as well as any color for letters/numbers/lines/symbols etc....

</span></span>

A gentleman on this site by the name of Rythm made mention of designing these items.

He is a cool and upstanding kinda guy.

Try this place: Speed Hut  Hope this helps.
tried them
sad.gif

Rob, 469boy, rhythm (da man), and I (helper) have made indiglow gauges for board members in the past. The first thing you will have difficulties with is finding the right material to use thats solid enuff to not bend yet flexible enuff to fit into the spot and allow light to penitrate it where it needs to, too light up the numbers etc.

But as far as templates.... TAIWAN! Now just cant let our secret out, it took alot of planning, research, and hardwork to achieve this..
post-6-70505-indiglo.jpg

post-6-54171-icegauge1.jpg

ICE

hey Ice, you still got these? got any of the 220 model?

I'm currently not making  any indilgo gauges or chain gaurds for the time but may in the future .  As Ice has said we have made personal gauges in the past for our board members to thier spec's not to mention this project took patient, and  money just finding a way to make them and producing a high quality product as if you ordered them from a licensed dealer.  
You can try doing a search for indiglo gauges to get a taste of our style.
post-11-08193-dsc00321.jpg
post-11-08160-dsc00484.jpg

I should be revealing my next project sometime soon , for now back to da lab.

Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094800404 -->

Herez one of my first basic set of gauges I made. The onezzz to follow are much better in detail as you can see in the above photoz
post-11-08235-dsc00332.jpg

I will pay for them. I would love to get the indiglo 220 gauges above. I know you guys said they were a lot of work, but would you guys be interested in selling me a 220 kit? If so, drop me a PM with your info., time frame, price, etc... I want a set
biggrin.gif

Back