Best aftermarket windshield for Gen 3?

Does the job for redirecting the air and doesn't make as much noise when you tuck. I got about 200 miles on the double bubble and its won hands down. I rarely do touring riding. I'm usually 80+ and tucking down more. The noise of the touring screen was horrible
Great, thanks...I'm looking at it from more of a touring perspective, so I hope the taller one will suit me better. Does it deflect air while upright?

So far liking the Zero Gravity Short Double Bubble. Being 6'3" I was having to duck down a little to see the tops of the dash but now no issues.

20220413_161542.jpg

Anyone try the puig double bubble z racing shield?
Wondering this myself. The Zero Gravity double bubble shows a +1" height, the Puig shows +2.36". The lines with the Puig from the image look good too.

Attachments

• puig comparasion-test.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Never updated my order....

I have a dark smoke Hybrid on order, again. I cancelled my first order since I was unsure the style at the time, when I ordered a couple weeks ago ZG said 5-6 week lead time on dark smoke.

Wondering this myself. The Zero Gravity double bubble shows a +1" height, the Puig shows +2.36". The lines with the Puig from the image look good too.

I just ordered one of those, smoke, although the heigth puzzles me. It's much taller than the OEM touring screen, according to Suzuki OEM touring adds 38mms over stock, while this adds 60mms.

Luckily Puig has representation in my country, so if it doesn't work out I can easily return or exchange it. Will report back with photos.

I recently ordered a Zero Gravity Sport Tour Ultra Tall. Initially ordered it in light smoke, the website said 2-6 weeks lead time. After I ordered, received an email that said 8-10 weeks with an option to cancel. I canceled the order which took them almost a week to respond to. Then reordered the Ultra Tall in dark smoke as it showed in stock as of last week. I'll report back once I get it and detail the experience.

Never updated my order....

I have a dark smoke Hybrid on order, again. I cancelled my first order since I was unsure the style at the time, when I ordered a couple weeks ago ZG said 5-6 week lead time on dark smoke.

Just checked and they show dark smoked M1 in stock.... My order still unfullfilled, but hopefully today or tomorrow. Shot them an email inquiring as well.

Back