Best/Good Aftermarket Windshield

BigD814

Registered
Alright I've got another question for all my fellow Busa lovers. I'm looking for advice/experiences with aftermarket windshields. I'm really looking for something to offer a little more protection, but still looks good as I do a lot of commuting to and from work.
Also if anybody has one that's blue and likes it that would be a bonus! :thumbsup:

Puig!

SANY0010 1.jpg

I'm 6'3" 250lbs and I went with the Suzuki accessories light smoke (Very similar to Puig). I tuck nicely and can see in the dark with ease. Never again in life will zero gravity get a dime from me. If it's under 60 degrees and you are off the bike moving it to park, do not let your hand or arm accidently hit the side of the screen or a piece will snap off. It's happened 3 times over the years before I woke up and went Puig. Havent had any issues with Suzuki screen either.

100_0279-2-1.jpg

Last edited:
The OEM "Tall" screen accessory is the best option. Basically you do not want a HORRID LOOKING thing that destroys any resemblance to the fantastic ORIGINAL LOOK.
THE OEM performs excellently too.
Can't stand all these double-quadruple "bubbles".... it's not champagne we are riding on!
BUT if you want one, it's YOUR CALL!

Puig arouind town and the Suzuki accessory screen for touring.
Don't know about the best but definately the most expensive is the Magical Racing screen:

SCREEN WITH CARBON TRIM
The finest screens availabe in terms of design,construction and optical quality.Superlight, and built to a standard unequalled in the aftermaket industry.transforms your riding experience providing a superb level of protection and control.

2008-09 screen is a different design to the 1999-07 model,utilizing a much larger section of carbon fiber trim.

Type Price
Clear US$249
Smoke US$259
Super Coat US$379

Clear(Twill Carbon) US$259
Smoke(Twill Carbon) US$269
Super Coat(Twill Carbon) US$389

screen02.jpg

Zero Gravity for me. I have never had a problem with it breaking.

puig here. stay away from sportech.

I have a Sportech. Last one I'll buy. Doesn't fit "just right", if you know what I'm saying. Windscreens are about the least expensive/easiest mod out there. May have a few to swap out over the next couple years.
Posted via Mobile Device

happy with the ZG DB on mine, specially since I got it on sale (from ZG's outlet store) :thumbsup:

Back