Best aftermarket windshield for Gen 3?

285ED573-A35E-40FB-912E-161750B382FA.jpeg

Zero Gravity has finally got models on the website. Quite a few.

Guess not, 2-6 week lead time.

Zero Gravity has finally got models on the website. Quite a few.

Guess not, 2-6 week lead time.
Thanks

Woops...! I clicked the link and purchased the dark double bubble.

If you purchased the dark smoke double bubble, send it to me and I'll order you whatever you want for it.

:thumbsup:

The only option with OEM is touring check out the size chart on zero gravity a lot more options double bubble info is the way to go I ordered mine as well Lite Tint

What about the oem touring screen?
I bought one and it is really nice! The only thing that worries me is that it comes with a warning to not park in direct sunlight because it can damage components. I believe it is because of the screen on the dash. OLED screens can get spots from direct sunlight exposure.

Just for the record, even with the double bubble I don't suffer a lot of wind stress. Maybe I am used to it. I have ridden Hayabusa's with touring screens and they're actually quite nice, but you may want to consider which direction you're pointing the bike if you're gonna leave it out in the sunshine.

The reason I get dark smoke is that it is rare that I'm running a land speed run with my face down in the windscreen. I do like the fact that it darkens up the displays and make them very clear to read daytime or night.

I guess if worse comes to worse you could drape a microfiber towel over your gauges for protection.

Back