Beer

Love Beer.

Blue Moon is a good one, made by Coors. I anyone have a Gordon Biersch (sp?) in their neighborhood.

/QUOTE]
Funny you mention this Dino. Was in San Diego yesterday and drove past Gordon Biersch. Barrels all stacked up along the windows. What exactly is it?

Gordon Biersch is a chain brewery\restaurant. They only sell their own beer and usually have a good variety. The beer is good and so is the food and it is not outrageously priced. We have one here in VA Beach and I have been several times and never dissappointed.

I love all non dark beer and yes PBR is a good one! "But when I get home I am going to drink a Coors lite bc Bud Lite wont pay me any money".... If anyone watched the fights a few nights ago.

That was problably because they dont want to be associated with an a-hole.

when i have it my way

corona.JPG

heineken.jpg

when i dont have a choice..

bud light.jpg

corona.JPG

heineken.jpg

bud light.jpg

Budbike1.jpg

Blue Moon with an orange (or a shot of OJ if there's not a fresh orange available), Sprecher Amber, Pikes Pale Ale.

Who else herrrrrr is a beer fanatic? Anyone else ever try New Castle Brown ale, Mackeson, Belhaven, Blue Moon or Woodchuck?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Red...if you have not checked out the micro Breckenridge Brewery beers from Colorado...I HIGHLY recommend them! They can be found occasionally at Total Beverage. The Avalanche Ale & the Autumn Ale is da shizz! Find, drink, enjoy! :beerchug:

Colorado Microbrews, Breckenridge Craft Beer of Colorado – Colorado Microbrewery, Avalanche Ale, Vanilla Porter, 471 Small Batch Beer

with all the micro brewreys right here in erie red..what no report on them?? and you get your schedule yet...for this week...

BEER uuggh~!~ LoL

Give me a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel and we'll all be happy, or at least I'll be happy and won't care~!~ :laugh:

Had more beer the last 3 weeks than i have had in 10 years, funny what a nice looking Asian women can talk ya into. :laugh:

blue moon is good...but they have better out...

im a HUGE fan of white/wheat beers. check out hoegaarden, mothership wit, Wittekerke

hoegaarden330ml.jpg

new-belgium-mothership-wit.gif

Wittekerkegamma.jpg

those are a few of my fav.

oh and VERY IMPORTANT!!!! NEVER PUT AN ORANGE IN THESE!!! YOU MUST HAVE A LEMON!!!

When it comes to lighter colored beers, hefes are some of my favorites. Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City makes a nice one - special place in my heart for being my first hefe :)

Franziskaner makes a couple tasty hefeweisens. Rocky Mountain Brewery is close to my house and they make a great smoked hefe that is awesome with barbeque (local only, unfortunately).

I have the good fortune to be acquainted with a few professional brewers and some very good home brewers. I'll drink PBR and such when there is a lack of alternatives, but life is too short to drink sub-standard beer:laugh:

Oh, yeah - I really like the Mothership Wit from New Belgium. Never tried Hoegaarden or Wittekerk. They're on my list now.

I'm planning to be in Munich for Oktoberfest 2010. Mmm....beer.....

Last edited:
Shiner black:thumbsup: but when the going gets tough, well natty light has to do...@$13 a case (they stopped sellin' 30 packs here)by the time you see the bottom of the box, it doesn't taste all that bad:whistle:too many scars from the 40oz steele reserve 211 and the "watch this s#!t" to hang with it anymore

We drink a lot of wine. Cheap(er) wine, because you can only rent wine.

Beer is a different story. At my house, I will offer you a choice of dark, and er, um dark, perhaps 4 or 5 varieties, Sea Dog Porter, Mackeson occasionally, somebody or others oatmeal stout, chocolates, Guiness, ok, you see where this is going. Sam Adams is bordering on a light beer, but a good one for the national distribution chain. I love the bitters in England (who would think of Tetley for anything but tea!). Was generally disappointed in German beer (with the exception of Rauchbier).

Glad to learn there are a few kindred souls here. :D

Last edited:
Changing subjects slightly, has anybody here tried "shandy"? Learned this one from a friend originally from South Africa. Mix beer 50/50 with lemonade (not that powdered crap!). You can do it with dark beer, but this is the one reason I keep a traditional lager in my fridge (coors, bud, miller, pbr, etc.). Shandy sounds weird until you try it, but it is really really refreshing on a hot day.

I've never EVER heard of Shandy......I'm just bout crazy enough to try it.

I would have posted in here again sooner but right after I started the thread a young lady next to me with large bressessezz asked me to dance so I lost track of the .org for a bit..... sorry brothers lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Changing subjects slightly, has anybody here tried "shandy"? Learned this one from a friend originally from South Africa. Mix beer 50/50 with lemonade (not that powdered crap!). You can do it with dark beer, but this is the one reason I keep a traditional lager in my fridge (coors, bud, miller, pbr, etc.). Shandy sounds weird until you try it, but it is really really refreshing on a hot day.

Here a shandy is for the LADIES, definately not a MANS drink :laugh:

Back