ok,2 things....awesome beer to try...and

For 1.5 inch chops/cut of meat - probably a little (2 tbsp) e.v. olive oil in the pan and 4-5 mins on each side should suffice for most meat eaters....
if you like well done, butterfly the chop, then cook same amount of time....
(butterfly = cut 1.5 inches down middle/in half)

Actually sounds pretty good Rub....you sure you don't squat ta piss.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110260869 -->

tounge.gif

wow.gif

RSD GIVING FUGGIN COOKING TIPS?
rock.gif
Making fun of me for posting about a fuggin Vacuum Cleaner? Sh!t, Rubbah me brutha, you've gone beyond hypocrisy...

OK OK MY Recipe for Best steaks ever???

No Sh!t?...

1. Send the wife to Deli to pick up two USDA "Prime" and ONLY PRIME Delmonico's or Filets. I prefer delmonicos for flavor.

2. Stay the fug outta the kitchen while wife creates a Steak Masterpiece that rivals and surpasses, Charlies, Ruth's Chris, and I'll wager damn near any other Chop house you can name even Omaha Prime. Then she whips up some killer Mashed potatoes, and excellent Asparagus or "Other" Vegi... Oh and Some fresh bread.

3. Enjoy said steak with a 2001 Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet Shiraz? And you can now die a happy meat eater.

4. Sit back and relax... No effort required.

--Sometimes I will make my own Ice Cream as a late desert after dinner. I tried making "Honey Ice Cream a while back. Turned out nice.

Ask GJoker or TKM about the Steaks, the wife is Magic...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110357366 -->

wow.gif

1. Send the wife to Deli to pick up two USDA "Prime" and ONLY PRIME Delmonico's or Filets.  I prefer delmonicos for flavor.

2. Stay the fug outta the kitchen while wife creates a Steak Masterpiece that rivals and surpasses, Charlies, Ruth's Chris, and I'll wager damn near any other Chop house you can name even Omaha Prime.  Then she whips up some killer Mashed potatoes, and excellent Asparagus or "Other" Vegi...  Oh and Some fresh bread.

Same here - I leave it to the expert.

<!--EDIT|DAB
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110391076 -->

Back