Post your favorite beer!

Cold Smoke® Scotch Ale earned a gold medal in the 2007 & 2009 NABA brewfests, respectively, a bronze medal in 2009 at the GABF and a silver medal at the 2010 NABA brewfest. Formulated with Montana grown 2-row barley, northwest Goldings hops, and lotsa love, this hearty ale drinks very smooth. Not bitter at all and not too sweet either. Novice beer drinkers have been known to take a taste and then say, “WOW! That’s not what I expected… that’s GOOD!” A hint of roasted barley lends a slight coffee-like smoky finish. With a 6.5% abv, this beer is perfect after a day of rippin’ lines on area or your favorite back country getaway. Also available on nitro for that creamier mouth-feel, a.k.a Cold Smoke® on Nitro. 6.5 % abv (alcohol by volume); 11 IBUs (International Bittering Units). Available in stores in 16 oz aluminum cans!

kettlehouse.com

Re: Post your favorite beer!

oh wow my thread came back from the dead. Somebody must have searched for beer and instead found this thread. lol

I dont drink much, But when I do I prefer Miller lite.

Also if you drink enough of them all the women your aound start to look like this

===================================================================

miller-lite.jpg

+1 on the optimator, if its dark ill try it(may have somethin to do with the German in me:whistle:), locall wally world cary warsteiner and st pauli girl, prolly drink a whopping 12 pack a year.

Re: Post your favorite beer!

I'm a wuss, I only drink Coors Light. I've tried all kinds of different beer, I just cant stand the taste. In my younger years I'd mix it up, but not anymore. It's become the joke with my friends about Rocky Mountain Goat Piss... :laugh:

Back