been feelin sick lately...

cache

Banned
Had a great weekend, but started feeling ill Monday morning.

Had a departmental meeting at 7am at a restaurant... breakfast meeting kinda thing.

Went home right after the meeting...... stomach not feelin well. Spent all Monday at home doubled over in pain.

Went to work Tuesday, had the pains still, but less often.

Today, felt a bunch better, had a great lunch, back to normal except some pains about once an hour.

At around 2pm this afternoon, a co-worker of mine informed me that her husband that works for Coca-Cola told her they dispatched a bunch of trucks full of water to my home town at a couple of stores. The local water supply is contaminated and is not safe.

Great..... they said the word 'ecoli' and I was pissed and happy at the same time....... just about did a backflip tellin everyone there that I didnt ditch work cuz it was a nice day, I was really sick!!

Anyhoo, drinkin beer now...... its somewhat safe unless I need to go anywhere LOL!

move to town, get robbed.... get ecoli poisoning..... what the hell is next.
rock.gif

NEWS STORY HERE

well that just about blows. At least you didn't have explosive diarrhea. That woulda sucked ten-fold.

Thats all we need is to loose our fearless leader to ecoli everything better now cache? to heck with beer bourbon and rum for me

I got food poisoning so bad I had to get an IV in the emergency room. Then I had to drink Pedialite for about a week. When they said it was OK to switch to Gatoraid I felt like I was in heaven. Nothing sucks worse than exploding from both ends for several days and not being able to keep any medicine down!!! I thought I was going to die. I haven't eaten at an Outback since.

TEQUILA! Drink Tequila. Trust me, fill the system with tequla and you be better in a day. And if not you'll be too drunk to care!
laugh.gif
Hope your body fights it off easily.

Back