Beautiful GenII

One of the arrows on the wheel is crooked :laugh:

Very nice~!!~

(Did you look twice~?~)

Stretched and one disc is not for me. But a lot of thought went into that bike.
Detail and execution are perfect. Gotta give credit where due. Very Pretty!

dang, my K9 all black beauty wasn't even that clean the day I picked her up from the showroom. Is this bike ever ridden?!

Yes it has been ridden, Ive seen him on the hwy to kissimee from Tampa going to Old town,and all over Tampa. I know the guy hes good peoples.:thumbsup:

Wow! I thought it was Photoshopped at first, but it's that vibrant blue- got me mezmorized a minute. Nice work!

Last edited:
I like the added Carbon detail in the fender...
And what kind of wheels are those?

Yep...she's a beauty. Wouldn't do what I do, but undeniably striking.

Yep! That is pretty sick!

Not my personal style, but for a stretched out, fat tire Busa...she sure looks damn good. Love the exhaust and the custom Puma seat. :thumbsup:

Those smoked rear signal lenses are what I've been trying to find for months. (And I don't mean the HotBodies kit) Wake up Clear Alternatives! :banghead:

have you looked into removing lamp assemblies and getting them tinted? thats what i did.i think they look good.rear cost 30.00

Gorgeous execution. I know rotors are always hiding the beauty of a wheel...but how do guys rationalize their safety away and tossing 33 percent of their stopping power away? In fact I really consider the loss of one of the front rotors to be 50 percent of my stopping power since I rarely use the rare brake but pulling into the garage or parking lot...that being said...wow!!!

Sweet looking. seen it before thu, but these are much better shots of it.

And for the brakes...better left to the old past dibate....but one wave rotor with pads and lines is equal to stock dual set up ( thats my thoughts ).
:goodidea: however I have dual wave rotors on the MULLET.:laugh:

Back