Beautiful GenII

JMB

Registered
Pics are not mine, bike is not mine, and I did not take the pics. I found these on a local car forum I frequent and they were posted by user named TampasOriginalSoarer.

I thought you guys and gals might like it just a bit :laugh:

busa2.jpg

busa3.jpg

busa1.jpg

busa10.jpg

busa7.jpg

busa6-1.jpg

busa8-1.jpg

Yep! That is pretty sick!

Not my personal style, but for a stretched out, fat tire Busa...she sure looks damn good. Love the exhaust and the custom Puma seat. :thumbsup:

Those smoked rear signal lenses are what I've been trying to find for months. (And I don't mean the HotBodies kit) Wake up Clear Alternatives! :banghead:

Yep! That is pretty sick!

Not my personal style, but for a stretched out, fat tire Busa...she sure looks damn good. Love the exhaust and the custom Puma seat. :thumbsup:

Those smoked rear signal lenses are what I've been trying to find for months. (And I don't mean the HotBodies kit) Wake up Clear Alternatives! :banghead:

The only thing C.A. doesn't have YET is the tail light. They have the turn signal lenses. I have a blue set if you are interested in them just shoot me a pm.

dang, my K9 all black beauty wasn't even that clean the day I picked her up from the showroom. Is this bike ever ridden?!

Good looking bike, but am I the only one that sees the re-touching in the pic? I don't think all the colors are as they appear in real life. Regardless it's an eye catcher for sure....

So, what you sayin Mr. Brown, this is kinda like when an ugly chick sends you a Glamour Shot of herself on a dating website?! :laugh:

Back