Bear Mnt Ride - April 18th

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Ok guys and girls, its getting to be that time again. Lets get some rides planned for the spring/summer. I have a few in mind and will be posting them up very soon but this one is a joint adventure with the Suzuki Owners Club. They are having a little meet n greet on the 18th and will be pulling members from all over NJ/NY/PA. Lets see if we can out number the other Suzukis and show these guys how the Org rolls :thumbsup:

I'll put up more details as I get them, lets see if we can get more busas there than cruisers :whistle:

Ok guys and girls, its getting to be that time again. Lets get some rides planned for the spring/summer. I have a few in mind and will be posting them up very soon but this one is a joint adventure with the Suzuki Owners Club. They are having a little meet n greet on the 18th and will be pulling members from all over NJ/NY/PA. Lets see if we can out number the other Suzukis and show these guys how the Org rolls :thumbsup:

I'll put up more details as I get them, lets see if we can get more busas there than cruisers :whistle:

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!

Yee-hah, Brian...good man!

As it was once said in a song..."Get on your bikes and ride!!!" Of course, the subject was a little different, but the reference stands!!!

Speaking of references...

FBG.jpg

Great song :cool:

I'm hoping we get a good turn out from here, there was a nice bear mnt ride last year and I would like to have a good ride up with some busas as well as new friends from SOC. :thumbsup:

Great song :cool:

I'm hoping we get a good turn out from here, there was a nice bear mnt ride last year and I would like to have a good ride up with some busas as well as new friends from SOC. :thumbsup:

You should get a GREAT turn-out. Peeps up that way just achin' to get out!

Great song, indeed.

I'll definitely do that shean1, this ride should be fun for everyone too. The date is pretty set on the SOC ride. Folks will be riding in from around the area. I'm going to propose we take a ride around one of the MadMaps tours as part of it... though not sure how it will be taken from the SOC group, I'm going to lead the Busa group if no one else, provided there is enough time. Otherwise we'll do it later in April :beerchug: I got the NY map while at the NYC IMS, its got over 30 rides, including the second image here of the LI ride, which we will be doing just as soon as the weather allows :thumbsup:

bearmnt_madmap.jpg

longisland_Madmap.jpg

Back