Barber Video

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
This is riding with STT chasing around Derrick in I group on Sunday. Perfect track conditions and a great day for sure. Thanks to Skydivr for running chase camera! We had a days best of 1.49 and change....

[URL="
- Barber STT I Group 5/1/11[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched every second. And am counting the days down until I am out there working my a** off to keep up with you two.

Glad you posted it Charlie! Have you seen the pics yet? Here's a link to the album I created last night:

PhotoReflect - Xtreme Sports Photography

We are starting to look like we know what we are doing. I put in a couple pics of you that I thought demonstrated just how much you progressed over the weekend. In an early shot, you were way crossed on the tank, and your knee is not near the ground; in a later shot, you had locked that foot, layed your arm on the tank and you where ON IT. I could not catch you in traffic to save my life; you are fearless in traffic and you will break much later than I have the guts to (that extra 30 lbs I'm carrying is handicapping me!) Yes there are some Money shots on there for sure! Pic out your favorite and email it to me as they are all better than last months!

See you again in June!!

I could watch thus all-day long! Thanks for showing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok...ok.......ok I watched it!
Got 3 mins into it had enough, not fair, I'm telling mom!

You guys do look smooth and practiced.
Whos the slow guy with the camera :whistle:

Ok...ok.......ok I watched it!
Got 3 mins into it had enough, not fair, I'm telling mom!

You guys do look smooth and practiced.
Whos the slow guy with the camera :whistle:

Oh...that's cold...

You haven't seen the other ones where I finally get up enough speed/nerve to pass him....

You two looked like you were having some fun! Thanks for the free track day Keith from the gopro:poke:! I wish I could of made it out there. After a few more track days you both should be clicking right along pretty quickly! :beerchug:

Charlie and I were having a blast; identical bikes and evenly matched skillwise. Made for a really fun weekend best trackdays I've ever had. For those considering it; we were both agreeing just how much better riders we are because of trackdays highly recommend!

Both you guys were "Rockin & Rollin" out there. Great time for all and caught on video. You'll be able to share this stuff with your grandkids when you're in the old folks home dreaming about these days of years past.

You guys are lucky I'm not living in my home state of Georgia or I'd be out there sharing the fun, eating your pizza and drinkin your beer! :whistle:

I hope to join you in the fall for a double hitter! :beerchug:

Back