Good Times at Barber

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone that is thinking about some track time should listen to Skydivr at the 10:00 min mark. Don't watch all the video, but watch Skydivr get tired of running chase cam at 8:30 then listen to him when he gets into chase cam mode again at 10:00. This stuff is more fun that I could ever post in a video. Thanks to my Track Junkie Dealer for getting me into this...

- Barber STT I Group 5/1/2011 - Skydivr running chase cam[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the guy at 2:59 who would not concede the pass at turn 5 and then gets it handed to him by Skydivr in the chicane. Keith grabs his riding buddy on a BMW at 3:57 as well....

My only hook up is that when they are open with an STT event, I go. A weekend is a ton of fun, but not cheap to play. You thinking about getting off the inline track and moving to the round and round ones?

Very nice! Do you have a membership there, or do you get discounts? I need a hook up!:whistle:

You guy's suck....:poke:

In a good way!:thumbsup:

I love BMSP!!!! I was fortunate to call Pelham, Al. home for two years and spent quite a bit of time and money there!!!

Thanks for the video and fond memories! It's like a little taste for a heroin addict.
mmmmmmmm track days..........:drooling3:

I have a business in Pelham, right off exit 242 :)

Charlie is making me look a lot better than I really am....

We are both riding at about the same level, and I can't express how much fun it is to run around that track with him. My thanks goes to Tufbusa and LA Busa for their encouragement/advice to do trackdays!

Back